TOP 3(or less) guys with best and worst tdd in each weight class

Didn't Diaz stuff the most GSP TD's out of anyone? And he stuffed like 22/24 from Sherk.

The "Diaz has terrible TDD" is a myth guys. He might not have the greatest, but come the fuck on. Watch some fights and make some decisions for yourselves.

he was getting taken down by gsp until last two rounds,he was taken down by tibau(lw),etc.

The Dragon's TDD is 79%
Bisping's TDD is 63%
The Spider's is 79%

Jacare is at 100% in the UFC.

Also - Robbie was all state in wrestling. I.E Far from 'no' wrestling background.

forgot about robbie cuz he doesnt use his wrestling very much,only to defend td
yeah but bisping stop chaels td and even took him down,spider got taken down 100 times by chael,at will by weidman and many other guys

Shogun has 38% tdd.

You can't think of anyone better?

NO shogun stuffd hendo,chael and many other good wrestlers,he even took them down,he took alex down and stuff his td. NUMBERS dont always tell the story

yeah but bisping stop chaels td and even took him down,spider got taken down 100 times by chael,at will by weidman and many other guys

Both Chael and Weidman had only a 30-40% TD success rate against Silva.

he was getting taken down by gsp until last two rounds,he was taken down by tibau(lw),etc.

GSP takes everybody down, and Diaz still stuffed more TDs than anybody else ever did.

Tibau has the most successful takedowns landed in the UFC amongst active fighters, by a landslide.

It is largely exaggerated how bad Diaz's TDD is.

bisping also fought rashad, and from what i remember rashad had a pretty tough time getting him down.

GSP takes everybody down, and Diaz still stuffed more TDs than anybody else ever did.

Tibau has the most successful takedowns landed in the UFC amongst active fighters, by a landslide.

It is largely exaggerated how bad Diaz's TDD is.

hendricks and kos stuffed more iirc. i agree diaz stuffed some td

Carlos conduit with the best. Barrio with the worst.

Both Chael and Weidman had only a 30-40% TD success rate against Silva.

dude,weidman didnt even try to take him down,he was more trying to get his arms tired,so that he has troubles with striking defence

hendricks and kos stuffed more iirc. i agree diaz stuffed some td

You recall wrong. GSP went 9 of 16(44%) on Diaz, 3 for 6(50%) on Hendricks, and 4 of 9(44%) in the Koscheck 2 match, and 2 of 2(0%) in the Kos 1 match.

Diaz stuffed more total shots in his fight with GSP than Kos did in two, cumulative fights with GSP, and had a competitive TDD% with the best wrestlers GSP has faced.

I mean, obviously Diaz isn't the best in the division by a wide margin, at stopping shots...but similarly he is not amongst the worst either.

You recall wrong. GSP went 9 of 16(44%) on Diaz, 3 for 6(50%) on Hendricks, and 4 of 9(44%) in the Koscheck 2 match, and 2 of 2(0%) in the Kos 1 match.

Diaz stuffed more total shots in his fight with GSP than Kos did in two, cumulative fights with GSP, and had a competitive TDD% with the best wrestlers GSP has faced.

I mean, obviously Diaz isn't the best in the division by a wide margin, at stopping shots...but similarly he is not amongst the worst either.

well getting taken down 9 times is a lot,doesnt matter if you stuffed 7 and kos and hendricks took gsp down.i get your point that he isnt the worst

How does Shogun have top 3 TDD defense in his class?

well getting taken down 9 times is a lot,doesnt matter if you stuffed 7 and kos and hendricks took gsp down.i get your point that he isnt the worst

When you are being shot on nearly 20 times in a fight, by the best TD artist in the division's history...everybody is getting taken down a lot.

Back