Top 3 Jon Bones Jones fights

I had a dream last night.. was walking down the street and Jonny Bones walked by me and I lost my mind.. kept telling him i love you i love you please come back.

The three where he fought bloated MWs were the best.

The three where he fought bloated MWs were the best.

why are they so much trolls/haters on here
images

No really. I thought it was awesome the way he ragdolled and range-fucked those little MW dudes into submission.

His standing choke on Machida was iconic. First, the fact that standing chokes don't happen that often, not the way that one did, and secondly the way he dropped Lyoto's lifeless body, eyes still open, to the mat and just calmly walked away.

Well to be fair machida refused to go down like a bitch unlike when he got subbed by cockhold. Also remember that fight with machida was the only time jones got wobbled.

1. Alcohol: Lost
2. Cocaine: Lost again
3. Weed: Lost yet again

Those are just my personal favorites. ;)

Should I pick some of GSP striking gifs?.. How are these relevant. Jon Jones is now a decision machine.

What's wrong with fights ending in decisions? According to most people what GSP did was lay n' pray his opponents, while what Jones does is nothing remotely close. A lot of entertaining fights go the distance, it shows the high skill level of both opponents.

Jones vs Shogun
Jones vs Machida
Jones vs Evans
Jones vs Cormier
Jones vs Gus

I would say his 3 best fights

Shogun- it was his first title fight and vs a top elite fighter and he dominated
Gus- Toughest fight vs a guy the same size, fight he was down 2 to 1 and losing the 4th and came back to win.
Machida- this was suppose to be a very tough striking match up and a puzzle for Jones and he took him out pretty emphatically in round 2

Jones vs Shogun was my favorite. He was a baby in there with what at the time was an mma legend. He was probably white belt level at striking and just came up with wild techniques because he didn't know what the hell he was doing out there. He was a novice in there but was good enough to take the belt by force.

Shogun vs Jones
Jones vs Cormier
Jones vs Rampage

I especially liked the ones with eye pokes.

Dem eye poke skills..

There are many but my personal favorites are the Gus, Machida and Shogun fight.
The Bader fight was also entetatining.

This thread reminded me of how bad the Jones hate is. Even if it does seem to be getting better.

Back