Top 3 Jon Bones Jones fights

Jon Jones is becoming GSP 2.0 - a decision black belt. His last three fights were all decisions.

215_jon_jones_vs_daniel_cormier.0.jpg

jon-jones-spinning-elbow.gif

DefensiveAmbitiousFantail.gif

untitled-9afkkz_medium.gif

I don't see the resemblance.

Jon Jones is becoming GSP 2.0 - a decision black belt. His last three fights were all decisions.

Maybe because Gus has a wallet that says bad mother fucker, Texeira was on a 20 fight win streak when he fought Bones, and DC was an undefeated heavy weight who was 15-0 at the time of the fight.

Maybe because Gus has a wallet that says bad mother fucker, Texeira was on a 20 fight win streak when he fought Bones, and DC was an undefeated heavy weight who was 15-0 at the time of the fight.

GSP decisioned some great competition as well. Your point?

1- Jones/Gus (One Of My Favorite Fights Of All Time)
2- Jones/Vitor (Was A War)
3- either the Shogun fight or the Cormier fight. Complete domination in probably his 2 most important fights ever

[YT]LLjVh1bO6mE[/YT] watch this jones highlight been watching all day its incredible

yea, that was actually pretty awesome

Top 3

Jon vs Shogun. was like a grown as man fighting a 10 year old student in a karate class :icon_neut:icon_sad::icon_sad:

Jon vs DC. Dominated an undefeated HW who would probably be seen as the best fighter in MMA if JJ wasnt around right now. Took him down despite being an olympic wrestler. Made him break. embarrassed him.

Jon vs Gus with an honorable mention to Jon vs Glover

Should I pick some of GSP striking gifs?.. How are these relevant. Jon Jones is now a decision machine.

That's up to you.

Personally I think it's a flimsy comparison between GSP and Jones. Anyways, I don't mind decisions personally as long as the champ makes a strong effort to finish and the fights are entertaining. I felt GSP lost his killer instinct long ago but I did enjoy the Condit and Hendricks fights.

My gawd, you're so witty.

Yeah dude everyone always makes the same boring bad Jones jokes, so I wanted to be the one to make them in this thread.

But be honest, Jones/Cormier gave us so much content, the stickied shoop that incredulous cormier is one of the best things on Sherdog.

GSP decisioned some great competition as well. Your point?

My point is that 6 decisions in 22 fights is not a decision machine. Geez, give the guy a break. His resume reads like an MMA fairy tale.

I think 2 & 3 are interchangeable, but I agree with those choices.

My point is that 6 decisions in 22 fights is not a decision machine. Geez, give the guy a break. His resume reads like an MMA fairy tale.

dudes a troll they don't understand this magical thing called logic

Also how could I forget the Machida fight, awesome fight while it lasted, and the finish is easily one of the nastiest submissions in UFC history.

Now that I'm looking at his record, the only fight of his I can remember not enjoying was the Evans fight. But still it was complete domination by Jon. UFC On Versus 1 was one of the first cards I ever watched and I can remember Jon reconstructing Vera's face like it was yesterday, then months later doing the same thing to Matyushenko, very cool stuff. I was so impressed then when he went on to defeat Bader the way he did. Then dominating Shogun for the belt, and now watching him go on to be one of the greatest ever and dominate the division. Watching his career has been a real treat in my eyes, and I've loved it, definitely watching history.

Can't wait for his return. He'll dominate Cormier again

You missed my point completely. He might not be a decision machine when looking at his overall resume, but 100% of his last three fights were decisions. He's turning into GSP 2.0

Didnt he crash into a pregnant chick with a car full of blow?

Back