Top 3 hottest female UFC fighters...

waterson.jpg

Totally hot.

Carano is hot for a woman, Tate is just above average for a fighter. I like her body but that schnozz just deducts from the total.

I say this as a 6'4" 220lb chiseled steel Adonis, who balances my job of international espionage and hand modeling with my hobbies of rescuing retarded baby pandas and supplying them cowboy hats for meme photoshoots.

Forget just the UFC women, Gina Carano is still the queen and the most naturally beautiful, not to mention the sexiest woman to ever compete in MMA. At least in the bigger leagues she is. She has Hollywood model-esque looks (and is a fitness model, btw) and was the first woman to enter Hollywood and star in major movies with well known actors, well before Ronda did this. Gina is the GOAT. She is the most gorgeously stunning woman of the crop.

You can be SEXY/hot and not be beautiful. You can be CUTE and not be beautiful. Gina fits all of these and is easily the most well rounded / balanced of the bunch.

As for the rest...

Wow @ Maryna Moroz all dolled up. Damn. Grasso is really cute even without makeup. Pena looks really sexy all dolled up too and at the right angles, like that other guy said. Albu, not for her face, but for WMMA's P4P best booty (arguably) and legs (non-debatable). Karatie Hottie for sure as well, cute, sexy and quite pretty. Rose is beautiful and looks very Euro (she's Lithuanian) ethnic looking.

Other honorable mentions - PVZ, Tate (for her booty), Randa (all around), Claudia Gadelha when she's on point she's very pretty (and sexy), Felice all dolled up and doing her cosplay (costume play) themed stuff (DAMN!), and Tecia when she's all dolled up and looking on point.

Last edited:
Agreed. I'm going to start watching Invicta cards that she's fighting in, she's that beautiful.

Seconded (thirded, actually). Grasso is so fucking cute and beautiful as you said. On cuteness alone with her beauty thrown in she could compete with the best in WMMA right now. And she's naturally this way, doesn't need to be dolled up to impress. She can be busted up partially and still look damn good. It's impressive.

1) Carano

2) Karate Hottie / Tate
3) Van Zant

Back