Top 3 Goat LW Performances

Murder_KickHC

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Top 3 Goat LW Performances? By performance I mean like as if it was a movie scene so the caliber of enemy doesnt weight just looks and damage. For me it has to be:

1. Conor - Cerrone (40 seconds but still 3 millisecond reactional super athetic looking sprawl with flying knee while falling to daze Cowboy, breakes his nose with 4 hard shoulder strikes never been used effectively in a fight before, blocks Cowboys iconic kick like its nothing and immediatly uses it against him basically ending the fight there with some 100% accurate GNP for late stoppage.)

2. Conor - Alvarez (Refered by Chael Sonnen as the best performance in any combat sport ever prior to Cowboy fight.)

3. Nate Diaz - Cowboy (Nate walked forward like terminator trough everything Cowboy threw and even flipping him between rounds.)

your gonna raise some blood pressure OP

Relax with the troll threads before someone has a heart attack

But it has direct effect on LW cuz Cowboy has fought and made legendary career there

It had zero impact on the LWs. Also you are leaving out plenty of BJ Penn fights or Edgar fights. Or is this the greatest Conor fights?

1. BJ v Sherk
2. Conor v Alvarez
3. Khabib v Conor

I'm not married to that order. But those are my top 3.

Special shout out to BJ v Diego which doesn't make the list because Diego isn't and never was good enough to matter, but was a fun and bloody mess.

EDIT: 4. Yves Edwards v Josh Thomson (always spell that wrong).

Underdog RDA destroying Pettis for 5 rounds like the world depended on it and winning the belt in the process.
rafael_dos_anjos__3_.0.0.jpg

Top 3 Goat LW Performances? By performance I mean like as if it was a movie scene so the caliber of enemy doesnt weight just looks and damage. For me it has to be:

1. Conor - Cerrone (40 seconds but still 3 millisecond reactional super athetic looking sprawl with flying knee while falling to daze Cowboy, breakes his nose with 4 hard shoulder strikes never been used effectively in a fight before, blocks Cowboys iconic kick like its nothing and immediatly uses it against him basically ending the fight there with some 100% accurate GNP for late stoppage.)

2. Conor - Alvarez (Refered by Chael Sonnen as the best performance in any combat sport ever prior to Cowboy fight.)

3. Nate Diaz - Cowboy (Nate walked forward like terminator trough everything Cowboy threw and even flipping him between rounds.)
Remember when that Russian Cyborg nearly killed that potato peeling loudmouth? That's my #1.

Penn / Diego - flawless domination
RDA / Pettis - flawless domination
Khabib / Conor - smesh

BJ Penn laid an ass whooping to behold on Diego Sanchez
Conor made Eddie Alvarez look foolish
RDA shit in Anthony Pettis' bowl of Wheaties for five rounds

Fourth id say Khabib vs Edson

penn, rda and khabib come to mind. conor vs eddie as well

edit - edgar in the penn rematch too

Back