@Brown
Reaction score
Screen-Shot-2019-03-07-at-9.21.41-AM.png

Just rewatched a few of them...

Last edited:
The two of Burton + Begins

Affleck Batman was good, would have been cool see it in an actual Batman movie

Pattinson one seems interesting

Never understood the Returns love and TDKR backlash...
Returns isnt boring and Rises is.

Returns catwoman has things to do and rises doesn't.

Rises main villain Bane has his spotlight stolen at the end and defeated by someone not batman. Returns stays focused.

I can understand what penguin is saying 100%.

Returns doesnt have batman having a miraculous recovery via a slap to the back in a hole, only to teleport back into gotham to beat Bane while recovering and or with no new tactics or training.

I like Rises but a lot of silly moments.

1. Dark knight - best batman movie
2. DKR - best movie experience for me
3. Batman - I grew up watching as a kid plus Jack

Returns isnt boring and Rises is.

Returns catwoman has things to do and rises doesn't.

Rises main villain Bane has his spotlight stolen at the end and defeated by someone not batman. Returns stays focused.

I can understand what penguin is saying 100%.

Returns doesnt have batman having a miraculous recovery via a slap to the back in a hole, only to teleport back into gotham to beat Bane while recovering and or with no new tactics or training.

I like Rises but a lot of silly moments.

The entire part about Max Shreck trying to steal Gothams power is completely dropped and never mentioned again. Proof 1 of the film being overstuffed

Penguin showed no interest in the bluff/scheme until Schreck promised him unlimited poon-tang.

Penguin and Catwoman's plot to frame Batman for kidnapping the Ice Princess also adds absolutely nothing to the plot.

Penguin changed his plans too many times: killing children to becoming Max Shrecks patsy mayor back to killing children and then finally using rocket penguins

The only way that a woman could conceivably give Batman a good fight is if she had to be resurrected from the dead by magical cats lol...

Afred and Gordon have absolutely nothing to do in the entire film. Batman is a side character with little screentime, no arc and isn't sympathetic one bit, also he can't fight.

Burton went for a non-accurate, awful and Razzie nominated Penguin because of McDonald lol

Catwoman, after a flight from the palace as a simple secretary, manages to put a martial arts master like Batman in difficulty with a simple whip.

Not to mention the plan of the Penguin: kidnap the Christmas queen of Gotham and place her on the ledge of a skyscraper, and she died (fell off) lmao because of it.

Bane is much better and you can clearly listen to his voice and breathing and Anne > Michelle as Catwoman for me, all day.

Rises had no plot holes. This website debunks them all:

http://www.vardulon.com/2013/07/its-possible-that-youre-wrong-about.html

I could understand 89 but Returns is a far weaker film.

1. Batman Beyond: Return of The Joker
2. Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
3. Batman Begins
4. Batman Vs. Superman
5. Batman Returns

Batman Begins
Batman
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises
Batman Returns

Anyone puts batman and robin is gay and cant bench teh 275

Back