Top 3 cities that you have been to with hot women.

I'm still searching for the top 3 cities with the brightest most beautiful women. All other cities are going to end up slums with all these uneducated males and females mating like animals.

Miami

It's almost absurd. The hyper-materialistic culture there gets annoying, but damn does it produce truckloads of hot ass.

I'm not really well-travelled. Only place I've been where I was proper impressed with the clunge on display was Red Deer in Alberta. That said I've never heard anyone agree with me, most seem to think it's a cesspool full of inbred beasts

Red Deer actually does have a weird amount of hot girls for a small shitty city. Easy place to get chlamydia. There is an abundance of douche bags with lifted trucks and Metal Mulisha tattoos there.

1) Warsaw
2) Vienna
3) Bogota

NOT Vancouver, BC-High maintenance, aloof, demanding, ****y, etc.

lol about Vancouver, i was waiting for someone to say something.

lol about Vancouver, i was waiting for someone to say something.

I found Montreal to be better than Vancouver. I got that vegan hipster vibe more from Vancouver girls, where girls in Montreal seem relatively easy compared to the rest of the country.

I found Montreal to be better than Vancouver. I got that vegan hipster vibe more from Vancouver girls, where girls in Montreal seem relatively easy compared to the rest of the country.

I agree, Montreal girls are better, hotter in my opinion who don't make getting laid as hard as the third stage in Battletoads.

I agree, Montreal girls are better, hotter in my opinion who don't make getting laid as hard as the third stage in Battletoads.

Evil bitches...

turbo_tunnel.gif

You'd think that walking down a street in Amsterdam, but then you talk to them and realise they're all from Romania and the Czech Republic.

7ac.jpg

Prague
Paris
Berlin/Munich (vast majority of them were Polish though)

Montreal, couldn't go to a store without being just shocked by how beautiful the women were.

Vancouver.. I suppose if you're big on asian chicks. Also found to be pickiest daters in North America, if I remember correctly.

Toronto, vegas those are the only two that stands out to me

Talinn, estonia. Stunners. Everywhere. There are so many hot babes there that they dont even act hot.

1)Any city in Colombia
2)Guadalajara,MX
3)Monterrey,MX
Honorable mentions
Long beach,ca
San diego,ca
Sinaloa,Mx

Back