Top 3 cities that you have been to with hot women.

You'd think that walking down a street in Amsterdam, but then you talk to them and realise they're all from Romania and the Czech Republic.
I was going to mention Prague, TALK ABOUT HOTTIES !!! I lived in Amsterdam for 3 months, Dutch women are hot too :icon_twis Nothing to beat Swedish Viking Goddess's though :eek: Maybe my expectations were too high but I was disappointed in Paris funny enough. Sure their was some nice honey's, but wouldn't put them in Pargue's league.

visited denver for the first time last summer...i agree on the white girls thing
the reason i liked them over the white chicks in NYC, is that the denver chicks seemed to be "functiojnally" in shape...whereas the girls in NYC are in shape bc they take J-Lo butt classes at the gym

denver chicks seem like they are in shape from running, climbing, snowboarding, biking, and whatever else colorado people do outdoors
" that the denver chicks seemed to be "functiojnally" in shape" if your ever over on this side of the pond go to Prague in the Czech Republic. Talk about women with hot figures :eek:

I've never been surrounded by more gorgeous women then on trips to Vegas and Miami. On the other hand, I spent 4 days in Boston once and didn't see anything remotely attractive.

Damn I need to get out more

1. Montreal
2. Toronto

Went to Muskogee 2 months ago, but there was nothing there

I'm not really well-travelled. Only place I've been where I was proper impressed with the clunge on display was Red Deer in Alberta. That said I've never heard anyone agree with me, most seem to think it's a cesspool full of inbred beasts

Las Vegas. Hot sloots from all over the globe come to us, we don't have to go anywhere.

Austin, TX

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Madrid, Spain

Tokyo, Japan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Manila, Philippines

There are beautiful women everywhere these days.

Las Vegas. Hot sloots from all over the globe come to us, we don't have to go anywhere.

Best part of Vegas is that it brings it out of all of them. You can take the most conservative Bible belt raised small town girl and she's dressed like a dime store hooker by the second night there.

There are beautiful women everywhere these days.

Come to Glasgow and you might just change your opinion.

Mine;

1. London (a real melting pot of hot chikitas from all over the world)
2. Bangkok
3. Tel Aviv

I think any major city will have a great selection of dimes but...

1. Vegas - for reasons already stated
2. Boulder, CO - lots of college chicks looking for scholarships
3. Boise dimes- never actually been there

for me, i'd go with munich, la (especially around santa monica/westwood), and stockholm.

Back