Top 3 cities that you have been to with hot women.

smellmyfarts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What are the top 3 cities that you ave personally been to that had the hottest women.

My top 3

#1 Indianapolis IN......something in the water there. I've never seen so many blonde haired blue eyed barbie dolls in my life. The bar scene is awesome in this city. I went there for a training class years ago, and I was VERY impressed with the chicks

#2 Vancouver BC........Where are all the fat chicks? Not in BC apparently. This place is babe central.

#3 Boise ID .......... There is a poster on here that uses the term Boise dimes, and it's a good term to describe a lot of the women in this city. Go to a bar down town on a Friday night and you will see plenty of Boise dimes

- Prague

- Budapest

- Tasmania

* In no particular order.

What's up with the fart threads?

- Prague

- Budapest

- Tasmania

* In no particular order.

lawl, Tasmania's not a city, dipshit.

Bratislava, Oslo, and I haven't been to Boise but I've heard enough so I'm putting it on my list.

#3 Boise ID .......... There is a poster on here that uses the term Boise dimes, and it's a good term to describe a lot of the women in this city. Go to a bar down town on a Friday night and you will see plenty of Boise dimes

read em and fucking weep bitches.

Side note***
I never actually used the term boise dime. I said a chick I had over was nearly a dime. Other posters chimed in and created this sherdogism.

Vegas , NV- I still act like a fucking retard on the strip when a horde of ass walks by.

Bellevue, WA - Watch out for saddle twat though these girls are bikers.

Shishmaref, AK - Small Alaskan village with only one girl but damn she's gorgeous.

read em and fucking weep bitches.

Side note***
I never actually used the term boise dime. I said a chick I had over was nearly a dime. Other posters chimed in and created this sherdogism.

lol he's joking you fuckin' idiot. derp derp derp

lawl, Tasmania's not a city, dipshit

lulz, only would pick up on that ... & only you wouldn't get the joke :(

Been to Indy twice...no fucking way.

I was right by a university and only spent a weekend.............but damn. Even the black chicks were fucking banging, and I'n not into black chicks. I've literally never seen that many banging hot chicks in my life.

I have been to Boise and Vancouver many times, and there is no argument. Those cities produce smoking hot babes period.

I was right by a university and only spent a weekend.............but damn. Even the black chicks were fucking banging, and I'n not into black chicks. I've literally never seen that many banging hot chicks in my life.

Greensburg? Not impressed.

I did get some delicious butternut squash soup at Darn Good Soup though.

I was in Vegas yesterday, definitely on my list.

Austin, tx

San diego

1. Prague

2. Barcelona

3. Boise.

1) Warsaw
2) Vienna
3) Bogota

NOT Vancouver, BC-High maintenance, aloof, demanding, ****y, etc.

1. Athens by far. Even the uggos had banging bodies. I stayed there 3 weeks, and my standards drastically increased. They don't care for Americans til they meet you, and they are a very hospitable people.

2. San Diego

3. Fullerton

New York. period.

Back