Top 3 boxers in the UFC Past and Present

billo2007**

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Guys, before I get flamed ive been an on off fan for 10 years. Only a big fan for 18 months. Im basing this on purely what ive seen. Unfortunately I have never seen cain fight live so he is excluded.

Present.
1. Mcgregor
2. Lawler
3. Hendricks
3. Rumble - dude has serious power tied 3rd. Has the potential to go 1st if he keeps it up.

All Time/Past.
1. Liddel
2. Lawler - Mcgregor is excluded because of his short time in the UFC.
3. Belfort

Like to point out anyone else noticed that when Mcgregor and Hendricks in particular hit guys it actually looks like there not hitting them that hard at all. Guys just fall though..... I find this amazing as a viewer.

Seen highlights of JDS and he is a fucking punching monster.

Frankie edgar ? fucking lol . are you for real man?

Present

1.Rory
2 Gustaffson
3 Edgar

Past

1 Liddell
2 Diaz
3 BJ Penn

Toney
Jimerson
Kimbo

Rampage out boxed Chuck twice. You also spelled his last name wrong. *Liddell*

Gus, Diaz (both, Nick is the more mentally strong though.), Rampage, and yes, Edgar.

Bisping's boxing is decent too.

We're talking Pure-Boxing styled, or Hand-Striking in general?

With guys like Rumble and Hendricks it looks like your criteria is "Knocks people out", as opposed to actually good technique. Not to say either of those guys are poor strikers, they're certainly not as they lay people out. But I don't think of Rumble when I think of "Best Boxers"

Find the edgar bit a tad weird, but you guys well a lot of you know a lot more than I do about this sport. I just feel he doesn't have the power to be included.

I just happen to have seen a lot of his fights.

Find the edgar bit a tad weird, but you guys well a lot of you know a lot more than I do about this sport. I just feel he doesn't have the power to be included.

How.

We're talking Pure-Boxing styled, or Hand-Striking in general?

With guys like Rumble and Hendricks it looks like your criteria is "Knocks people out", as opposed to actually good technique. Not to say either of those guys are poor strikers, they're certainly not as they lay people out. But I don't think of Rumble when I think of "Best Boxers"

Thanks for posting this was going to clear it up.

You can add fighters based on boxing skill or power, I guess I was thinking both.
I didn't want to put Rumble in, his undeniable power got him in.
Leave it up to each poster to decide, then make a top 3.

Seen highlights of JDS and he is a fucking punching monster.

Frankie edgar ? fucking lol . are you for real man?

You are laughing at Frankie being mentioned while praising JDS?

Its the best boxer list not the most powerful hands list. The best boxer in the world is not a big power puncher

Its the best boxer list not the most powerful hands list. The best boxer in the world is not a big power puncher

Nah, Golovkin hits pretty hard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back