Top 3 beatings of all time ufc

Gsp vs. Fitch
Franklin vs. Loiseau

Lawler Rory fight was pretty epic so dont know how this is attached to this category. I mean, Rory broke his nose?
Gegard just handed Rory the beating of his life which lasted 6 minutes- re-broke his nose and made a guy like Rory tap to strikes.

hi-res-8006afcfe5fcd2dc89c6b161bb69d2dd_crop_exact.jpg

The mauling Shogun took at the hands of Jones that left him cowering and tapping at Jones feet. That was hard to watch, i was a huge Shogun fan before that fight.

The beating that cub put on doo Hoi Choi was nasty idk how he survived some of those shots

Khabib on Barboza statistically
I thought the same about that Cub fight, but then I rewatched and both were getting tagged, was a clear victory for Cub and he got closer to finish the fight, but he didn't come out unscathed

I thought the same about that Cub fight, but then I rewatched and both were getting tagged, was a clear victory for Cub and he got closer to finish the fight, but he didn't come out unscathed

Yea they both showed some amazing heart because they beat the utter shit out of each other. Simply amazing fight.

1.Cain vs jds bc it happened twice and because heavyweights

2. Rory vs robbie lawler 2

3. Ortega vs max holloway

lol why do people keep insisting that JDS vs cain was such a huge destruction? Only thing that cain did is keep jds on the fence and throw very short and weak pitter patter punches with nothing behind them. Jds skin is bound to look like that in fights. There were fights where fedor and GSP barely got touched and their faces looked like they got run over by a bus. In fact is the punches that don't fully connect and grazed you that do the most damage to the skin.

Putting the cain vs jds fight over max vs ortega doesn't make any sense.

I don't even remember who the other fighter was or if this was even in the UFC but I do remember watching Cyborg murder someone while Kim Winslow casually watched.

I don't even remember who the other fighter was or if this was even in the UFC but I do remember watching Cyborg murder someone while Kim Winslow casually watched.

Cyborg vs. Jan Finney in Strikeforce. It was pretty much done after the first exchange. That one needed a mercy stoppage.

Not UFC but Vovchanchyn-Inoue is one of the worst you'll ever see.

Back