Top 3 beatings of all time ufc

Oh fuck Frye vs Bitetti was ridiculous. The size difference in the fight was insane.
Good vintage call out!
Mate I watched it back in 1998. Only seen it once. But I never forgot it. That was nearly a homocide.

Frye vs Bitetti

Jones vs Shogun

Bader vs Perosh

Hon. mentions: Cain/JDS II, Penn/Sanchez, Penn/Stevenson, several Saku fights

All prolonged arse-whippings. Even a little uncomfortable to watch at times.
I came to say Bader vs Perosh too. Damn I felt really sad for Perosh in that fight, and his age made it even worse :( . Poor guy.

I came to say Bader vs Perosh too. Damn I felt really sad for Perosh in that fight, and his age made it even worse :( . Poor guy.
I was there live for it. Man, the crowd was very quiet after a round. Perosh just did nothing but squirm and get bashed. It was hard to watch after a while.

Ah well, we’ll always have The Hippo’s KO of Vinnie to cheer me up!!

Anything that doesnt have jds vs cain #1 based on the fact is was 10 rounds of a savage assault from a prime cain is a void list and should be disregarded.
Cain probably should have been arrested it was that bad.
Your list has some merit but needs adjusting. If anything its backwards

Better than any list with Lawler-MacDonald on it

Going by pure times and UFC only, prolly

Cain over JDS twice
TJ over Barao twice
Silva over Franklin twice.

Cain fucked up JDS so much, it went to number 1 even after having to make up for the first fight

A couple of uncommon ones
Rick Gleen vs Gavin Tucker, not elite fighters, but a beating nonetheless
Frankie Edgar vs Yair Rodríguez, a recent one that stopped the hype train on Yair and put him on the sidelines for over a year

GsP vs Penn
Shogun vs Jones
Jds vs Cain 2 or 3

All long drawn out whoopings

Tito Ortiz vs Ken Shamrock.
One of the first truly one sided beatings I ever saw. I still remember Rogan going like "Look at Ken's face..."

sham.jpg

Bullet vs that Brazilian chick.

i wouldn't have put Rory-Robbie up there...
they did fuck each other up beyond measure, but to me, a beating must be one sided
the other 2 are pretty good!
Yeah that fight was a war not a beating

Oh fuck Frye vs Bitetti was ridiculous. The size difference in the fight was insane.
Good vintage call out!
Bader Perosh definitely should be up there that was a savage prolonged beating

Obscure but can we talk about Rick Glenn and Gavin Tucker

One that y'all probs forgot about...

Gary Goodridge vs Paul Herrera

goodridge-herrera-mma-devastating-ko_medium.gif

Does it have to be one-sided? If not I am gonna mention Hunt vs. Bigfoot 1 which left a big impression on me back in the days.

The beating that cub put on doo Hoi Choi was nasty idk how he survived some of those shots

Khabib on Barboza statistically

Back