13. Andrei Stoica vs. Zinedine Hameur-Lain

14. Andrei Stoica vs. James Phillips

15. Pavel Zhuravlev vs. Benjamin Adegbuyi

16. Bogdan Stoica vs. Horace Martin

17. Andrei Stoica vs. Fred Sikking

18. D'Angelo Marshall vs. Giannis Stoforidis

19. Cristian Ristea vs. Gökhan Gedik

20. Raul Cătinaș vs. Viktor Bugotzki

great list bro enjoyed every single kick, but I think number 20 should be at least 10 spots higher, so good punch over the guard.

great list bro enjoyed every single kick, but I think number 20 should be at least 10 spots higher, so good punch over the guard.
The selection is fantastic, those 20 + other 4 from The 10: The Best Fights in SUPERKOMBAT History. Whoever is watching them, simply beautiful.. I might also do for Glory, but in Glory the rate of KO is lower plus the rules are very stupid! Glory added some rules more for scoring like the Dutchmen, instead of the classic K-1 rules.

Current UFC fighter KO's Benny Adegbuyi!!!!

Last edited:
Jorge Loren TKO's Andrei Stoica!!!!!!!!!

Current UFC fighter KO's Benny Adegbuyi!!!!

That was Adegbuyi"s 5th professional fight and you certainly didn"t notice I posted Zhuravlev knocking Adegbuyi out as 15th best KO. Which was a lot better.
15. Pavel Zhuravlev vs. Benjamin Adegbuyi

Adegbuyi lost 2 fights out of his first 21, to Rozenstruik and Zhuravlev, both by KO. But won the rematches, beat Rozenstruik by unanimous decision and then KOed Zhuravlev. That KO certainly deserved top 5, but I projected it for the BEST FIGHTS IN SK.

And Rozenstruik was knocked out in Superkombat worse than he KOed an unexperienced Adegbuyi, who was dominating the fight until then anyway, he was taken down by Catinas. But yet again, I VOTED more for the best knock-outs, NOT for names only!!! Catinas" knockouts against van den Bos, Guidon and Slowinski are far more impressive.

Jorge Loren TKO's Andrei Stoica!!!!!!!!!

It doesn"t enter top 20 or top 25 rankings. He was counted for the 3rd time and was on his feet. Like this for example it would have gone through.

Every single KO of these 24 posted is better than of Jorge Loren in SK. Including the 25th of yours, Rozenstruik.

Last edited:
Adegbuyi vs. Zhuravlev reminds me about Ghita vs. Tony (Tony stopped him in the 1st fight, then Ghita stopped him).

About 15 years ago:

And Adegbuyi vs. Rozenstruik reminds me about Joshua vs. Ruiz Jr. Joshua gets KOed, then wins by unanimous decision. Just that Adegbuyi was very young then, and Joshua here not. But in the heavyweight division everybody has the puncher"s chance. More like Adegbuyi vs. Zhuravlev, just that Joshua didn"t take full revenge at the rematch.

Back