top 15 worst boxing robberies

I don't recall Schulz vs Foreman but I thought Foreman vs Stewart was a bad decision.

I'm pretty sure dudes name was axel Schultz or some shit but it was a while ago. I remember the post fight interview George saying you can't win the belt by backing up and running but Schultz worked him, I remember being happy about it because I liked Forman

I remember Axel Schulz, I just don't really remember that fight. Foreman claimed Morrison ran from him too. Foreman was a different personality in the ring., Kind of a dick and a sore loser really.

Roy Jones - Park Si-Hun is the worst I've seen

There's a lot of minor decisions people won't remember, like Cowboy Dale Brown getting jobbed against O'Neil Bell in Florida. Also Juan Urango got a pretty amazing gift against some dude with a funny name. Can't remember it. Then there's Augustus vs. Burton.

some fights that could be in the list, but weren't:

Young vs. Ali
Lebedev vs. Huck
Castillo vs. Mayweather (???)
Marquez vs. Pacquiao

I would also argue that Shannon Briggs defeated Vitali Klitschko. He blocked all of Vitali's shots with his head all night long.

I don't like to admit it, but it's part of the sport. Just think the newspaper decisions ages ago.

I can't take any list like this seriously unless the first Pacquiao-Bradley fight is included on it.

I can't take any list like this seriously unless the first Pacquiao-Bradley fight is included on it.

Trollment. You're one of the people who argued in defense of Bradley in the past here.

Honorable Mention: Steve Cunningham's whole career, ok not many huge robberies, but has he ever won one a fight that was somewhat competitive?

I remember Axel Schulz, I just don't really remember that fight. Foreman claimed Morrison ran from him too. Foreman was a different personality in the ring., Kind of a dick and a sore loser really.

Yeah I agree, during post fight interview he was wearing shades to cover his swoll ass eye saying Schultz did no damage

The judging of the semi-main event to Hagler-Hearns was admittedly fixed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzQAvVLbTp0

Al Bernstein calls this judges outcome "that may be the most astonishing decision I have ever seen in a boxing ring"

Al Michaels says it is "absolutely unbelievable"

Last edited:

Pacquiao/Bradley decision was a lot worse than most of the ones mentioned in that video.

The Guerrero vs Martinez fight a few months ago was a terrible robbery.

Back