top 15 worst boxing robberies

I saw the thumbnail earlier but didn't watch it, coincidence that you posted it so guess Ill watch it.

Great vid and cool to see the extra aftermath from those travesties.

Teddy was going off lol

Terrible list from a great YouTube account

Really? What fights did you think were left off? Or was it the order of some because I can agree on that if that's the case.

Really? What fights did you think were left off? Or was it the order of some because I can agree on that if that's the case.

Yeah, I meant the order. Whitaker/Chavez is one of the closest fights on that list. I can't really say flat-out robberies are too common. I can't recall ever seeing someone get the shit beat out of them, do nothing to their opponent, and still win. Every fight on this list is a close fight.

Danny/Herrera wasnt a robbery. Neither was Paulie/Diaz 1.

Yeah, just skimmed the video and I agree its a pretty poor list of "robberies." Questionable, arguable decisions? Sure. Robberies? Nah, that word is thrown around too casually. I even agreed that the wrong guy got it in some of those fights but not robberies.

Watched the whole thing, and Lewis Holyfield 1 only got an honorable mention. Not a great list but still cool to watch

For those that don't want to watch the video and want a recap of the fights in the video here it is:

15. Sebastian Sylvester vs. Roman Karmazin

14. Nikolai Valuev vs. Evander Holyfield

13. Muhammad Ali vs. Ken Norton 3

12. Henry Armstrong vs. Ceferino Garcia 2

11. Larry Holmes vs. Michael Spinks 2

10. Brandon Rios vs. Richard Abril

9. Shannon Briggs vs. George Foreman

8. Juan Diaz vs. Paulie Malignaggi 1

7. Marvin Hagler vs. Vito Antufermo 1

6. Ray Leonard vs. Tommy Hearns 2

5. Courtney Burton vs. Emmanuel Augustus 1

4. Oscar De La Hoya vs. Felix Sturm

3. Danny Garcia vs. Mauricio Herrera

2. Paul Williams vs. Erislandy Lara

Honorable Mentions : Duran Camacho 1, Tibery vs Toney, Ellis vs Patterson, Lewis vs Holyfield 1, Mayweather Castillo 1, Jones vs. Hun

1. Whitaker vs. Julio Cesar Chavez

I thought it was a good list.

Some of the fights should be higher than others just based off their significance.

There are two fights that he left off and I'm surprised he didn't include these but Chisora vs. Helenius is the biggest robbery I've seen in the last 10 years and one of the biggest all time. The fight wasn't for a title so maybe it lacked the significance but it was pathetic. They fought in Helenius' backyard and Chisora destroyed his body and out landed him by at least 100 punches.

Also the Santa Cruz vs. Casamayor fight was big time robbery as well. Watching the fight I can't give my guy Casamayor more than 3 rounds.

Holyfield Lewis 1 and Schultz vs foreman are probably the worst I have seen.

I don't recall Schulz vs Foreman but I thought Foreman vs Stewart was a bad decision.

I actually watched Leonard/Hearns II not too long ago and I thought Hearns was robbed of a victory there.

Back