Top 15 Vehicles Owners Keep for 15 Years or Longer

Japanese craftsmanship. Japanese sense of honor. Maybe all the shitty craftsmen did harakiri already, so just the good ones remain.
Not all Japanese manufacturing is held to the same standard. Nissan for example make absolute trash. Some of the least reliable cars on the road and worse overall quality than Ford or GM. And Suzuki was so bad they stopped selling them here.

Toyota/Lexus stand alone in this regard. Honda was once their peer, but they've fallen off.
Toyota doesn't make a truck though. Built in San Antonio by GM.
Toyota trucks (for the US market) are built in San Antonio, but not by GM. They are all Toyota. lmao you really think their trucks would have the reliability reputation if it was made by GM?

Not all Japanese manufacturing is held to the same standard. Nissan for example make absolute trash. Some of the least reliable cars on the road and worse overall quality than Ford or GM. And Suzuki was so bad they stopped selling them here.

Toyota/Lexus stand alone in this regard. Honda was once their peer, but they've fallen off.

Toyota trucks (for the US market) are built in San Antonio, but not by GM. They are all Toyota. lmao you really think their trucks would have the reliability reputation if it was made by GM?

Nissan merged with French automaker Renault in 2000. They're Nissan in name only.

Japanese honor? Nissan had the weasel CEO flee Japanese justice by paying some guys to hide him in large band music equipment case too big to x-ray and fled the country in private jet while out on bail. Where's Dog the Bounty Hunter?

Nissan merged with French automaker Renault in 2000. They're Nissan in name only.
Correct, there was a merger, but Renault currently controls 43% of Nissan, while Nissan holds 15% of Renault. For the majority of Nissan factory workers, nothing has changed since the alliance. Saying it's "Nissan in name only" is as inaccurate as saying Chrysler is now an Italian company because Fiat controls it.

The repair guide is for GMC Sierra/Chevy Silverado/Toyota tundra. It's literally the same truck

The repair guide is for GMC Sierra/Chevy Silverado/Toyota tundra. It's literally the same truck
lol you either have dementia or you're straight up lying. They're completely different frames and share no common parts. It shares its platform with the Sequoia.
toyota-tundra-sequoia-2007-2014-repair-manual-43.jpg

1. Toyota.
2. Made in Japan.
3. Didn't come from China, South Korea or United Crap of America.
4. German cars can make exception unless it's a BMW.
5. British reliability (same as China)

I drive a 2005 corolla with over 350k kms on it and the thing requires less maintenance than my Mazda needed at 99k kms

I have a VW Bora 2002, runs great will keep it until it dies or doesn't pass an MOT..

18 years still strong.

I drive a 2005 corolla with over 350k kms on it and the thing requires less maintenance than my Mazda needed at 99k kms

I have a 2000 tacoma with 593k kms (369k miles). Went through a crash recently and all I needed was a little bodywork at home, used a hammer, a chain and a tree, bought a side fender, a headight, and it’s good as new.

Back