Top 15 Vehicles Owners Keep for 15 Years or Longer

Upgraded to a 2019 Rav 4 Hybrid last year. Absolutely loving it. The AWD system works incredibly well.

Had my Acura Integra GS for a long time. @Clementine @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

31222790053_original.jpg

Fancy Honda owner.
Source: Fellow fancy Honda owner, lo.

Loving my 2008 Acura MDX.

@Sir Galahad
I only have 1 car now.. which I brought in 2018, its the Alfa Romeo Stelvio in color red. Love it.. great car so far, had it nearly 2 years and never had any issue or problem with it and it does not eat up gas like a monster either lol, its very very very kind on the gas which is a huge bonus of this car

Actually if you read internet reviews of this car it rarely mentions anything about the gas, but I swear I really noticed how kind on the gas this car is, I don't have to fill it up nowhere near as much as some of my previous cars.

2018_alfa_romeo_stelvio_ti_sport_ar018_045st_720.jpg

I do like vintage 1970 cars... but I don't currently own any, I kept one for a long time but had to sell it a few years ago and it had so many problems too... requited a lot of work and fixing to it

This was my first car I bought from a friend. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

8a232760d73abb17724d09c87adf73b1.jpg

Probably says more about the person buying the car than the car itself.

To be fair, a lot of those sports cars are garaged at least half the year. I'm willing to bet they are secondary or weekend car... at least in cold climates.
I got a friend who drives an old Mustang Cobra, four times a year, to McDonalds. Just about any seasonal car can go forever.

Old guy checking in, still driving my 32 year old truck I bought new off the lot.

Subaru in general are known for reliability, but you don't see too many on this list mainly for demographics than necessarily people not trusting their reliability.
They had a history of their boxer engines blowing head gaskets.

My dad still has his 2003 Honda Pilot which runs decently

@Sir Galahad
I only have 1 car now.. which I brought in 2018, its the Alfa Romeo Stelvio in color red. Love it.. great car so far, had it nearly 2 years and never had any issue or problem with it and it does not eat up gas like a monster either lol, its very very very kind on the gas which is a huge bonus of this car

Actually if you read internet reviews of this car it rarely mentions anything about the gas, but I swear I really noticed how kind on the gas this car is, I don't have to fill it up nowhere near as much as some of my previous cars.

2018_alfa_romeo_stelvio_ti_sport_ar018_045st_720.jpg

I do like vintage 1970 cars... but I don't currently own any, I kept one for a long time but had to sell it a few years ago and it had so many problems too... requited a lot of work and fixing to it

You should get a Jeep as your second car. Great for bad road conditions. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

1ff5d2c58ae8fe4ee1629fd7d28e30cb.jpg

lmao @ driving a 15 year old car.

The only reason to buy any of the cars on that list is their durability/reliability. If you’re the kind of guy who wants a new car every few years, why buy any of the cars on that list?

Back