Top 10 Triggered Moments

GordoBarraBJJ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Not sure if they are the top 10 but check out the Asian dude with the hat and his comment to security.

{<jordan}

ffs, that guy in the bike accident clip is such a massive, monumental pussy. its almost unfathomable. oh no, you bumped your soft little head! how horrific and traumatizing. The fucking guy said sorry like 15 times and explained he crashed, and this pussy wants to call the police lol. over an accidental booboo.

I can't fathom people who make scenes in public. Like, how can you even act so outragrous and obnoxiously without any shame? Makes me want to move off the fucking grid.

I love the White trash family at Sears.

“My attorney will love you”

LH375.png

"An artist respects the silence that serves as the foundation for creativity."

- Overgrown angry Willow.

The Matt Damon line made it worth watching this waste of time
The angry jewish lady really needs to incorporate some silence as well

The Matt Damon line made it worth watching this waste of time
The angry jewish lady really needs to incorporate some silence as well
I was not sure about posting it because it is one of those overly annoying clips - but that line and the look that dude was sporting were gold.

That street trumpet player that does indeed suck had probably for years been playing that shit where everyone in those offices toiling their lives away hears his bullshit the entire time and finally the wimpiest looking dude of all finally had the balls to say something.

That street trumpet player that does indeed suck had probably for years been playing that shit where everyone in those offices toiling their lives away hears his bullshit the entire time and finally the wimpiest looking dude of all finally had the balls to say something.

He was still rambling like a fucking insane crack head though, if that trumpet dude was there every day playing there is a whole lot better ways than to lose your shit like a mad man.

He was still rambling like a fucking insane crack head though, if that trumpet dude was there every day playing there is a whole lot better ways than to lose your shit like a mad man.
Are you kidding me!? A lot of the Buskers that suck actually survive by pulling cons where they guilt trip and bully people into giving them money where they use things like the trumpet as a prop to silence people. When they are actually just small time con men like that then they are often sociopaths and if that is the case what you are actually seeing is a display of authentic heroism.

LOL at the Matt Damon comment.

First Indian dude was a piece of shit. He gets slapped (granted doesn't seem justified) and since he can't slap the chick back, he takes it out on an innocent bystander and slaps her.

Are you kidding me!? A lot of the Buskers that suck actually survive by pulling cons where they guilt trip and bully people into giving them money where they use things like the trumpet as a prop to silence people. When they are actually just small time con men like that then they are often sociopaths and if that is the case what you are actually seeing is a display of authentic heroism.

You cant be serious, you consider that little insane Willow looking fucker a hero?! Even if all what you said is true an he was "standing up" to the big bad "bully" he went off like a nutter.

Nothing heroic about that at all.

You cant be serious, you consider that little insane Willow looking fucker a hero?! Even if all what you said is true an he was "standing up" to the big bad "bully" he went off like a nutter.

Nothing heroic about that at all.
The problem, in my opinion, today is that people are too scared to actually take a stand against things they are more concerned with looking cool and fitting in which in my eyes is cowardice.

The problem, in my opinion, today is that people are too scared to actually take a stand against things they are more concerned with looking cool and fitting in which in my eyes is cowardice.

Thats fair enough, but in this instance I think we are stretching it a bit here. Willow went off to ridiculous levels.

Thats fair enough, but in this instance I think we are stretching it a bit here. Willow went off to ridiculous levels.
True, but he wasn't wrong.

He was also brave as fuck!

He knows he looked like a ridiculous fuck that people would just dismiss as a little bitch but he went balls deep and was willing to look bad to truly deliver the point rather than just make fun of the guy with his friends behind the guys back the way people usually do with con men.

Back