Top 10 P4P Greatest Duckers of all times?

Jones ducked Sonnen and Gustafsson rematch, and when he was scheduled to fight Rumble he went and almost killed himself.

TS is a GSP hater and a troll. These are the top prize fighters on earth and TS just shits on them. Great fan you are.
Why is pointing out the facts and statistics considered hating or shitting on them? Cause it goes against your illogical blind worship? I can still be a fan of a fighters fighting even if I don't agree with what they do outside the cage. Like in the cage, love Bones Jones. Outside the cage; not so much.

Uh, Woodley is fighting Wonderboy next, who did he "duck"? Lombard? I thought that fight fell apart.
I called Woodley and said, 'Here's what your teammate just said, and he wants this fight bad.' And he said, 'He can say whatever he wants, he's about him and he's always been about him. This fight doesn't work for me and my brand.' He started telling me all the reasons why he doesn't want this fight and I just said, 'Whatever kid, whatever.' He wants nothing to do with Hector. Hector wants this fight, Woodley does not." -Dana White

forgot one. Hillary ducked Bernie when asked to debate him in California.

u cant be the champion a weight class and duck someone in a higher weight class u fucking goofs

anyway bisping and duckley are #1 and #2

Stupid thread....the way the ufc does their promotions there is no ducking. just trying to get big $$ fights.

Ducking is a worn out term in todays mma. You can thank zuffa for disregarding a bona fide ranking system

Never agreed with GSP ducking anderson. GSP is a small WW and would get raped by many MW. Besides who ever get called for ducking for not fighting out of weight class? Only GSP by blind haters.

Anderson ducked Chael for six years.

sonnen-belt-2.jpg
hehehe
Anderson handed Chael back his ass twice

If GSP ducked Silva, then Rousey sure as fuck ducked Cyborg.

How the fuck do you duck someone that is not even in your division?

GSP fought all the best in his division, and would have way too much excess muscle on his already super muscular frame if he went up to 185. Saying he ducked Anderson isn't really fair. Especially because Anderson was fairly big for a middleweight and took fights at LHW.
Nick did it. You could take the pussy route and say "he had nothing to lose" but he had the balls to do it and GSP didnt.

Sonnen fought Jones. Andy ducked. Again, fangirls will say he had more to lose even though his belt wouldn't be on the line and he hasnt had one in years.

Far as actual CONFIRMED ducking, Ronda admitted she would fight Gina at 145 and said in same interview she would not fight Cyborg at 145 only Gina. Thats a confirmed duck.

Vitor said he wouldn't fight Mousasi because Moose wanted 195 catchweight. Vitors next fight was at 195. Confirmed coward.

Nick did it. You could take the pussy route and say "he had nothing to lose" but he had the balls to do it and GSP didnt.

Sonnen fought Jones. Andy ducked. Again, fangirls will say he had more to lose even though his belt wouldn't be on the line and he hasnt had one in years.

Far as actual CONFIRMED ducking, Ronda admitted she would fight Gina at 145 and said in same interview she would not fight Cyborg at 145 only Gina. Thats a confirmed duck.

Vitor said he wouldn't fight Mousasi because Moose wanted 195 catchweight. Vitors next fight was at 195. Confirmed coward.

Forgot about Vitor and Moose.

Crazy to think Vitor offered to fight at LHW and HW in late 2013 maybe early 2014 but ducked a 195lb catchweight fight.

Why is pointing out the facts and statistics considered hating or shitting on them? Cause it goes against your illogical blind worship? I can still be a fan of a fighters fighting even if I don't agree with what they do outside the cage. Like in the cage, love Bones Jones. Outside the cage; no
Why is pointing out the facts and statistics considered hating or shitting on them? Cause it goes against your illogical blind worship? I can still be a fan of a fighters fighting even if I don't agree with what they do outside the cage. Like in the cage, love Bones Jones. Outside the cage; not so much.

Your bias opinion is neither fact or statistics.

Anderson goes above GSP. Flat out stated he would fight GSP but not Jones because he would get beat up less. He also ducked Shogun shamefully months after asking for all the biggest fights at LHW and then when Shogun got the belt suddenly anyone who wanted to fight him had to fight him at MW.

When its a weightclass above, especially a 20lb weightclass difference, combined with him being honest and saying he knows the outcome isnt really ducking so much as aknowledging when you are beaten.

As opposed to Woodley having other excuses, Tito having other excuses, etc.

Back