Top 10 NFL QB's in 2030

Elway won MVP in 1987 and also ended his career as Super Bowl MVP. Also, MVP votes are irrelevant. Once again, counting MVPs simply means you're relying on the opinions of a small group of voters who (for all we know) may not have watched a single game.

Don't know how many times I need to explain that numbers are irrelevant when evaluating era and talent. Brady played like 150 games more than Elway in an offensive friendly era. Rule changes that benefit player safety now are the reason the top all time passers are long retired. Knowing that it takes almost nothing for a defensive player to get flagged has freed up QB's to throw all over the place. Back then QB's lived in fear of getting blasted which is why their yardage number mattered more. They came alot harder than in today's NFL. Not to mention the throws they had to make in such rough conditions.

The only QBs in the modern era that could have survived the roughness of the 20th century are Manning and Rodgers, and probably Brees. That's it. Brady would have been a Steve Grogan backup or a more irrelevant Tony Eason.

So you are trying to sell no QB's from here on out can ever compare to those once upon time guys, right?

I saw Elway play at Stanford and his whole NFL career, I also saw Brady at Michigan and his entire career, in my opinion Brady was a better QB and his numbers back that up. Believe what ya want, I agree with those who know this game, Tom Brady THE GOAT.

Look at world rankings, you will find more white sprinters ranked there than at 100m.

We have had white Olympic 200m cats, none at 100m since 1960.

Look at the success of Mennea and LeMaitre, what does that tell you?

There is no debate most white sprinters will be more successful at 200m than the 100m.

Dude, not talking the 60, assumed that was obvious.

Last edited:
So you are trying to sell no QB's from here on out can ever compare to those once upon time guys, right?

I saw Elway play at Stanford and his whole NFL career, I also saw Brady at Michigan and his entire career, in my opinion Brady was a better QB and his numbers back that up. Believe what ya want, I agree with those who know this game, Tom Brady THE GOAT.

No. I literally said Manning, Rodgers and Brees can compete with that era.

People who know the game know Brady isn't the goat.

No. I literally said Manning, Rodgers and Brees can compete with that era.

People who know the game know Brady isn't the goat.

He's the best I have seen and both SI and ESPN agree as does everyone else out tere.

You might ignore all this I don't and neither does anyone else

#4 - Records. Records. Records. And more records.

With so many playing years and so many wins, obviously Brady has a ton of NFL records to his name. Here's a quick rundown of some of the most important ones:

• Most combined passing yards: 91,653
  • Most combined touchdown passes: 664
  • Most game-winning drives: 61
  • Most fourth-quarter comebacks: 48
  • Most games won by a quarterback: 264
  • Most games started by a quarterback: 344
  • Oldest quarterback to lead the league in passing yards: 40
  • Most yards in a single season for a quarterback aged 40 and older (age 43)
  • Oldest player to win MVP: 40
  • Oldest position player to be named first-team All-Pro: 40
  • Most Pro Bowl Selections: 14 (tied)
There is nobody that agrees with you Rocky,

He's the best I have seen and both SI and ESPN agree as does everyone else out tere.

You might ignore all this I don't and neither does anyone else

#4 - Records. Records. Records. And more records.

With so many playing years and so many wins, obviously Brady has a ton of NFL records to his name. Here's a quick rundown of some of the most important ones:

• Most combined passing yards: 91,653
  • Most combined touchdown passes: 664
  • Most game-winning drives: 61
  • Most fourth-quarter comebacks: 48
  • Most games won by a quarterback: 264
  • Most games started by a quarterback: 344
  • Oldest quarterback to lead the league in passing yards: 40
  • Most yards in a single season for a quarterback aged 40 and older (age 43)
  • Oldest player to win MVP: 40
  • Oldest position player to be named first-team All-Pro: 40
  • Most Pro Bowl Selections: 14 (tied)
There is nobody that agrees with you Rocky,

Once again. Thanks for copying and pasting the most useless stats ever. You're the ultimate Brady NPC simp of all time and have done nothing to prove that you've ever seen an NFL game. The only thing I know is you like Etta James. Good on you.

Once again. Thanks for copying and pasting the most useless stats ever. You're the ultimate Brady NPC simp of all time and have done nothing to prove that you've ever seen an NFL game. The only thing I know is you like Etta James. Good on you.

Talk to me about J.D.Smith the first HBCUer to gain a 1000 yards in an NFL season out of NCA&T. So who was that first 1000 yard rusher for the Raiders also out of an HBCU?. Remember Wondorous Warren McVea, how about the first WR to catch a 100 pases in a season, trust me my man have seen some football.

Hell first season I remember looked like this
West
Chicago Bears
Green Bay Packers
Baltimore Colts
Detroit Lions
LA Rams
San Francisci 49ers
East
New York Giants
Washington Redskins
Phillie Eagles
Pittsburgh Steelers
Cleveland Browns
St.Louis Cardinals

This is just before the Cowboys and the Vikings and the AFL teams.

Seen a lot of footall my man, far more than you have,

My football card collection something to behold.

Sounds like textbook googling to me. "First this, first that".

Yeah, someone who's seen a lot of football doesn't claim to have seen a lot of football in every post.

Sounds like textbook googling to me. "First this, first that".

Yeah, someone who's seen a lot of football doesn't claim to have seen a lot of football in every post.

Didn't want to go there but got tired of your......using others opinions. Think you needed to know long time NFL fan here.

Rocky, who Googles guys they know nothing about? Do you think before posting?

One of my prized possesions.

https://i.psacard.com/autographfacts/cookie-gilchrist-signed-1963-fleer-card-81098.jpg?h=1000

This cat went straight from high school to the CFL, then to the AFL Bills, he was the league first 1000 yard rusher.

Dude, cool the BS, ok? Seen some footbal my man.

A lot can happen in seven years.

You may need to put Burrow or Lawrence on that list. Who knows, someone else may come along in the time and win three rings.

Elway won MVP in 1987 and also ended his career as Super Bowl MVP. Also, MVP votes are irrelevant. Once again, counting MVPs simply means you're relying on the opinions of a small group of voters who (for all we know) may not have watched a single game.

Don't know how many times I need to explain that numbers are irrelevant when evaluating era and talent. Brady played like 150 games more than Elway in an offensive friendly era. Rule changes that benefit player safety now are the reason the top all time passers are long retired. Knowing that it takes almost nothing for a defensive player to get flagged has freed up QB's to throw all over the place. Back then QB's lived in fear of getting blasted which is why their yardage number mattered more. They came alot harder than in today's NFL. Not to mention the throws they had to make in such rough conditions.

The only QBs in the modern era that could have survived the roughness of the 20th century are Manning and Rodgers, and probably Brees. That's it. Brady would have been a Steve Grogan backup or a more irrelevant Tony Eason.

Big Ben could’ve played in the 80’s and 90’s.. Drew Brees would not have lasted imo

Agree overall with you tho. Being able to move receivers off routes, or light them up when they came over the middle made a huge difference in stats too. Just totally different eras. The NFL openly changed rules on defense to promote scoring.

Another thing Id add is.. how many guys got knocked out with concussions, got some smelling salt on the sidelines then went right back out there and played? That’s going to effect how you play.. again, just totally different eras -numbers aren’t going to tell you the whole story here.

Back