Michael Bennett
O.J.Simpson
Eric Dickerson
Buddy Young all 5-4 of him, the roots to the tree an NCAA/USA 100 champ
Ollie Matson
Butch Woolfolk
Javid Best
Trenton Jackson

Nobdody cares about how Don Hutson would do today all that matters is nobody ever dominated a position like he did at WR.

Nobody cares about how Jim Brown would do today, bottom line is everyone agrees he was the best ball carrier in history.

Rocky nobody cares about....well back in the day...ok my man, all that matters is all of us who know NFL football have Tom Brady as THE GOAT.

Brady more TD's than anyone, more yards than anyone, more Superbowl wins than anyone, All pros, MVP and yes pro bowls matter.

Sorry Rocly but ths isn't about.....I just don't like him......ok?

I like Tom. I don't like the media favoritism when most of his performance consists of throws that Etta James could make.

I like Tom. I don't like the media favoritism when most of his performance consists of throws that Etta James could make.

So what about this?

Love me some Etta James

Made famous by John Lee Hooker in the late 40's, but the original belongs to Big Joe Wiliams from 1941

I feel like I left the earth for another planet a place where footballers aren't athletes and Brady has nothing on Etta James throwing a football, hahahaha!!!!

Wow!

So no athletes here?

Last edited:
His older bro played QB in college he was also a world class sprinter who once beat Bob Hayes, talking Roger Sayers.

While in high school his 24-11 long jump led the nation, he could also do this

How anyone doesn't see a great athlete there.....??????

So Mahommes will win the next 6 of 8 superbowls huh?

Also top 10 QBs

1. Brady
2. Peyton
3. Montana
4. Mahommes
5. Elway
6. Unitas
7. Marino
8. Rogers
9. Staubach
10. Burrow

So Mahommes will win the next 6 of 8 superbowls huh?

Also top 10 QBs

1. Brady
2. Peyton
3. Montana
4. Mahommes
5. Elway
6. Unitas
7. Marino
8. Rogers
9. Staubach
10. Burrow

No Drew Brees, no Brett Favre, no Big Ben?

So who is the QB The Goat if not Brady, well?

It's all subjective. Stats and rings don't mean shit when you consider era, team caliber and actual talent. If you only want to count rings and accomplishments then you don't even need to have seen one down of football to come to a conclusion. Why watch a game? Just Google it, as you say.

It's all subjective. Stats and rings don't mean shit when you consider era, team caliber and actual talent. If you only want to count rings and accomplishments then you don't even need to have seen one down of football to come to a conclusion. Why watch a game? Just Google it, as you say.

So if Brady isn't THE GOAT who is? Answer the question cool the dance routine.

Bradshaws numbers are horrendous you aware of that?
Also has 4 rings. Marino blew away Elway an Montana numbers most years but I think both are clearly ahead of him all time due to success

So if Brady isn't THE GOAT who is? Answer the question cool the dance routine.

Elway, Marino and Manning are interchangeable. Rodgers is a close 4th. Then there is a fairly significant drop off in talent after that. Those are the main 4 and they're quite a bit ahead of the rest. Stats and rings are useless in a team sport if you're evaluating individual greatness and talent.

Also has 4 rings. Marino blew away Elway an Montana numbers most years but I think both are clearly ahead of him all time due to success

Bradshaw played on a team with 9 Hall of Fa
Elway, Marino and Manning are interchangeable. Rodgers is a close 4th. Then there is a fairly significant drop off in talent after that. Those are the main 4 and they're quite a bit ahead of the rest. Stats and rings are useless in a team sport if you're evaluating individual greatness and talent.

Elway never won the MVP, Brady a thee time MVP. Brady's numbers totally dwarf what Elway put up.

What are you looking at???

Bradshaw played on a team with 9 Hall of Fa

Elway never won the MVP, Brady a thee time MVP. Brady's numbers totally dwarf what Elway put up.

What are you looking at???

Elway won MVP in 1987 and also ended his career as Super Bowl MVP. Also, MVP votes are irrelevant. Once again, counting MVPs simply means you're relying on the opinions of a small group of voters who (for all we know) may not have watched a single game.

Don't know how many times I need to explain that numbers are irrelevant when evaluating era and talent. Brady played like 150 games more than Elway in an offensive friendly era. Rule changes that benefit player safety now are the reason the top all time passers are long retired. Knowing that it takes almost nothing for a defensive player to get flagged has freed up QB's to throw all over the place. Back then QB's lived in fear of getting blasted which is why their yardage number mattered more. They came alot harder than in today's NFL. Not to mention the throws they had to make in such rough conditions.

The only QBs in the modern era that could have survived the roughness of the 20th century are Manning and Rodgers, and probably Brees. That's it. Brady would have been a Steve Grogan backup or a more irrelevant Tony Eason.

Back