Top 10 Infamous Denny's Brawls

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Because it's 2019 and dumbasses still don't know how to film video in landscape mode.
But everyone needs two fists sunny side up with a side of hash browns.

Welcome to Denny's

Last edited:
Lmao how did you guys miss this one. Some of these fights on this one are epic. Like towards the middle.

I'm about so sick of bitches screaming during fights. I now declare its legal to punch them in the fucking mouth when they do that. Like a godamn fire truck siren. Uggh.
tF5IyZz.gif

Lmao how did you guys miss this one. Some of these fights on this one are epic. Like towards the middle.

I'm about so sick of bitches screaming during fights. I now declare its legal to punch them in the fucking mouth when they do that. Like a godamn fire truck siren. Uggh.
View attachment 597063

Meh. I don’t post compilations. Makes it too hard for people to talk about the same fight.

Meh. I don’t post compilations. Makes it too hard for people to talk about the same fight.
But the Denny fights are so numerous we don't want you to be a Ralph1 or Grand Theft Auto and make 5000 fights for one fucking video that will do.
Jesus Christ you guys

I don't want 1000 videos for one fight we already seen. And neither do the mods. God fuck them.

But the Denny fights are so numerous we don't want you to be a Ralph1 or Grand Theft Auto and make 5000 fights for one fucking video that will do.
Jesus Christ you guys

Again its about getting people talking about the same fights. If you want to watch comps, there are billions on YouTube you can watch to your heart’s content. Maybe you can engage in discussion on the comments section there about what happened at the 10:12 minute mark of a comp.

Again its about getting people talking about the same fights. If you want to watch comps, there are billions on YouTube you can watch to your heart’s content. Maybe you can engage in discussion on the comments section there about what happened at the 10:12 minute mark of a comp.
Or you can...fuck your right

I don't want 1000 videos for one fight we already seen. And neither do the mods. God fuck them.

We don't need people complaining that a video at 1:15:37 in someone's huge compilation was also at 1:07:51 of someone else's huge compilation. Which is what most of those things end up being. Watching 50 minutes of fights you have already seen to find maybe 5 minutes of new content.

Plus people will never watch the whole thing anyway and almost no one would talk about the same fights, making the actual discourse here pretty much non-existent.

This subforum is still taking off and the population is still pretty low. I can't imagine a few mega threads with a bunch of hour and a half long fight comps would be very good.

About 90% of all fight compilations are junk and/or re-posts...

Jesus Christ you guys
what the fuck is this shit?

I've posted 20 threads with 20 videos, what exactly was I supposed to be doing? compiling them into one thread? you're accusing me of spamming? If I find 1 video a day for 20 days or 20 videos in one day, what's the difference?

I'm so confused right now!

I've posted 20 threads with 20 videos, what exactly was I supposed to be doing? compiling them into one thread? you're accusing me of spamming? If I find 1 video a day for 20 days or 20 videos in one day, what's the difference?

Lol what happened to your other post? <Lmaoo>

We don't need people complaining that a video at 1:15:37 in someone's huge compilation was also at 1:07:51 of someone else's huge compilation. Which is what most of those things end up being. Watching 50 minutes of fights you have already seen to find maybe 5 minutes of new content.

Plus people will never watch the whole thing anyway and almost no one would talk about the same fights, making the actual discourse here pretty much non-existent.

This subforum is still taking off and the population is still pretty low. I can't imagine a few mega threads with a bunch of hour and a half long fight comps would be very good.
also this post better summarised the issues with compilation videos anyway, I didn't delete anything controversial lol

Personally I'm more annoyed watching 10 minute comps and 9 of it is crap.

Just give me 60 seconds of fighting and maybe some laughs. If people don't like that, it's only a minute of their time. Why piss and moan about it?

Yeah I know. I was just drunk and bitching. We could probably consolidate a few of them into...like bathroom fights. Or something though.

Yeah I know. I was just drunk and bitching. We could probably consolidate a few of them into...like bathroom fights. Or something though.
I hear ya, but you triggered me big time singling me out :D I stand by my comments even now

Back