Top 10 HWs ever from their backs.

didnt Nog outgrapple and sweep Werdum in their first fight?

i thought werdum won the fight from top position in the 2nd fight?

Nogs submitted way too many people, he has much higher submission finish ratio than werdum does, against mutual opponents too!

id put minotauro as #1

didnt Nog outgrapple and sweep Werdum in their first fight?

i thought werdum won the fight from top position in the 2nd fight?

Nogs submitted way too many people, he has much higher submission finish ratio than werdum does, against mutual opponents too!

id put minotauro as #1

I seriously can't argue against your choice.

Werdum did sub Fedor and Minotauro when their grappling showed a significant decline.

But, fighters almost rather die than enter Werdum's guard.

I think it's because he subbed Fedor more than anything. Not that he is not sick there, but it might be too psychological now.

Prime Fedor would have stayed close to Werdum and controled him and reacted to everything and been patient and probably gave courage to other fighters to attack Werdum's guard, just like he did it vs Minotauro.

So yeah, you definitely have the argument.

I seriously can't argue against your choice.

Werdum did sub Fedor and Minotauro when their grappling showed a significant decline.

But, fighters almost rather die than enter Werdum's guard.

I think it's because he subbed Fedor more than anything. Not that he is not sick there, but it might be too psychological now.

Prime Fedor would have stayed close to Werdum and controled him and reacted to everything and been patient and probably gave courage to other fighters to attack Werdum's guard, just like he did it vs Minotauro.

So yeah, you definitely have the argument.

not trying to say im an expert or anything but as a purple belt myself, that werdum sub over fedor was one of the most shocking things but honestly do not think it would have happened had it been in the ring

if u take a look, Fedor actually did the proper escape that he was attempting, and he shrugged werdums leg with his shoulder and attempted to pass, but as he circled he ran into the cage and had to go back the other way, and when he went back is when werdum re-locked the triangle in which fedor already escaped a second before.

in a ring, fedor would have been able to continue circling and it wouldnt have went down the way it did

props to werdum tho

not trying to say im an expert or anything but as a purple belt myself, that werdum sub over fedor was one of the most shocking things but honestly do not think it would have happened had it been in the ring

if u take a look, Fedor actually did the proper escape that he was attempting, and he shrugged werdums leg with his shoulder and attempted to pass, but as he circled he ran into the cage and had to go back the other way, and when he went back is when werdum re-locked the triangle in which fedor already escaped a second before.

in a ring, fedor would have been able to continue circling and it wouldnt have went down the way it did

props to werdum tho

Yeah, it's true, but Fedor never went after a kill so foolishly.

Werdum was clearly not out and Fedor kept pushing his luck. He wasn't close enough and wasn't ballanced enough.

When was he ever this reckless with his gnp?

I see huge decline in his grappling. I mean he didn't even try to grapple anymore.

This cost him 3 times.

Great list, had a pretty pleasant read.

Back