Top 10 Heavyweights of All Time Sherdog Poll

pelhwan

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Post your opinion on the greatest heavyweights of all time ranked from 1-10, in a few days I'll round up the votes and post the results.

1 Fedor
2 Big Nog
3 Cain
4 Werdum
5 Cro cop
6 Timmeh
7 Barnett
8 Randy
9 Mir
10 Igor

1 Fedor
2 Cain
3 Big Nog
4 Werdum
5 Cro cop
6 Timmeh
7 Barnett
8 Randy
9 Mir
10 JDS

1-Fedor
2-Big Nog
3-Cro Cop
4-Werdum
5-Barnett
6-Overeem
7-JDS
8-Kharitonov
9-Arlovski
10-Minakov.

1 Fedor
2 Cain
3 Big Nog
4 Werdum
5 Cro cop
6 Timmeh
7 Barnett
8 Randy
9 Mir
10 JDS
Did you just copy paste this list and insert Igor at the end? Do you think this is a mother fucking game?

Did you just copy paste this list and insert Igor at the end? Do you think this is a mother fucking game?

I did copy and paste because I mostly agreed, but no I didn't put Igor, I put JDS. And yes, it's kind of just a game to me.

1. Fedor
2. Big Nog
3. Cro Cop
4. Werdum
5. JDS
6. Cain
7. Barnett
8. Overeem
9. Randy
10. Igor

I will give you my top 15...but this is a state as of right now, things can change in near future...

1. Fedor
2. Nog
3. Cro Cop
4. JDS
5. Werdum
6. Barnett
7. Cain
8. Reem
9. Couture
10. Mir
11. Coleman
12. Arlovski
13. Igor
14. Hunt
15. Stipe

Fedor
Big Nog
Cro Cop
Werdum
Cain
JDS
Barnett
Couture
Overeem
Arlovski

1.Fedor (Werdum would be 1st, but lost to Miocic)
2.Big Nog
3.Cro Cop
4.Werdum
5.Cain
6.JDS
7.Miocic
8.Barnett
9.Couture
10.Overeem

1. Fedor
2. Big Nog
3. Cro Cop
4. Werdum
5. Overeem
6. JDS
7. Arlovski
8. Velasquez
9. Josh Barnett
10. Couture

The pride fanboys are out tonight lol. Any list with JDS outta the top 5 is ludicrous. Ranking Cro cop ahead of him is completely asinine. I mean seriously, the guy's 8 years removed from his breakout win and is still in the mix. Crocop was like 31 when he got to ufc and went 5-6. Someone actually had Timmy ahead of him. smh.

1. Fedor
2. Nogueira
3. Werdum
4. Cain
5. Cro Cop
6. JDS
7. Overeem
8. Barnett
9. Arlovski
10. Couture

Something like that.

No particular order:

Fedor, CroCop, Nogueira, Werdum, Couture, Velasquez, Barnett, JDS, Sylvia, and Overeem.

The pride fanboys are out tonight lol. Any list with JDS outta the top 5 is ludicrous. Ranking Cro cop ahead of him is completely asinine. I mean seriously, the guy's 8 years removed from his breakout win and is still in the mix. Crocop was like 31 when he got to ufc and went 5-6. Someone actually had Timmy ahead of him. smh.

You know Cro Cop has been fighting professionally since 1996? Do you expect him to be at his peak for all 20 years? JDS is a great fighter no doubt but come to me when JDS fights that long. He will have his decline like all fighters and it's already showing. JDS is 10 years in his fighting career

It's hard to do a perfect list. But yeah, Tim, who I always hated, is nonetheless very underrated because he is so despised. I may have him too high though.

Why does nobody like Timmah :(

Why does nobody like Timmah :(
timmy_jpg_250x250_q95.jpg

Back