Top 10 Boxers of all time had losses on their records?

Team Sleep

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm no boxing historian. Hell, I'm not an expert or even a massive fan anymore.

I'm just curious to those who are experts or think they are...

Aside from Floyd Mayweather, who are the GOAT's with similar records to Floyd(not a fan btw)? Ali lost? Foreman? Frazier? Lewis?

Who never lost and retired that way and would have a reasonable chance to beat the piss out of Pacquiao or Mayweather, assuming they are at the same weight etc.

I'm no boxing historian. Hell, I'm not an expert or even a massive fan anymore.

I'm just curious to those who are experts or think they are...

Aside from Floyd Mayweather, who are the GOAT's with similar records to Floyd(not a fan btw)? Ali lost? Foreman? Frazier? Lewis?

Who never lost and retired that way and would have a reasonable chance to beat the piss out of Pacquiao or Mayweather, assuming they are at the same weight etc.

Rocky Marciano.
49-0 with 43 KO.

Why not put your new threads in the Pac/May sticky?

Why not put your new threads in the Pac/May sticky?

Because it's not particularly about them, and definitely not about their fight that will never happen. And because I like to have people read the threads I post.

I guess in this class of record belongs the likes of:

Marciano
Mayweather
Calzaghe
Lopez
Ottke

I'd probably rank them in that order too.

a boxer being undefeated has more to do with fighting cans a significant time as opposed to top competition

Ricardo Lopez is only 51-0, Jimmy Barry GOAT 58-0.

Jack McAuliffe is only 34-0. Jimmy Barry GOAT 58-0.

I agree about the cans and perfect records...

I mean which of these undefeated fighters would be considered GOAT... it seems like all the generally accepted bests had defeats on their records. And for what it's worth, when I watch old boxing footage it looks like the guys are all hella slow and don't know how to fight.

Larry Holmes was on the verge on surpassing Marciano's undefeated record until Spinks came smh.

I don't think I wanna talk boxing with the thread-starter as he's just some ignorant, disrespectful Kansas City f@ggot...

Back