Top 10 best heels in MMA history

If the job of a heel is to trigger Sherdog then Joanna and Sarge Eubanks deserve a mention.
Any bad ass women who knows shes the shit,will trigger sherdog.
Sherdog only likes humble,demure women.

<FookIsThatGuy><JonesDXSuckIt><codychoke><{cruzshake}>{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
Conor not being on there is laughable, his fan base is bigger then the whole list combined and with that brings a lot of hate. Entire countries dislike him for beating on their boy
24y30y1.jpg

The heels have a great impact on the sport because they make us want to watch.
My favorite: Chael by a mile.
Least: Krotchunk. I really enjoy watching him get punched in the face. Ever since that "motorboat his ass" douchery on TUF I have avidly rooted against him.

On a side note, I know you love Rhonda HHJ but she deserves a spot on this list. No doubt she was great but she was despised because of that greatness and the way she treated people.

Fedor should be on the list for never joining the UFC.

Renzo Gracie
...for holding chokes too long...stepping on a guys head, who is choked out...
Also for spitting Shungo Oyama in the face and chest at their fight in Pride...

Mike Kyle...did everything from soccer kicking, all the way to biting Wes Sims

Alexander Otsuka...his heel performence against Kikuda was fantastic!

Tito Ortiz - Not the most eloquent guy,but he was obnoxious,naturally can get under people's skin and knew how to draw attention to make money fights. Alot of people tuned into see him lose,and people who secretley want to be loudmouthed arseholes lived vicariously through him in the good times.

Jon Jones - Jones cant own up to all the shit he does,even Usada would dump him then,but the fact hes allowed to roid and get away with it,makes this sociopath a villain wether he likes it or not.

Brock Lesnar - This guy also has a natural ability to get under peoples skin,and the UFC is more than willing to spread their legs anytime for this guy. Similar to Tito,in that he know how to create a scene,but he is much better and more successful at it.

Josh Koschek - Just has a hittable face,knows how to get under peoples skin better than anyone. Has the style to make people boo him. Born Villain.

Chael Sonnen - Has an amazing understanding how to rile people up without having to get physical,or even show any emotion...Knows his audience,subtle pro wrestling tactics

Ben Askren - When you are undefeated just by outwrestling everyone,possess a gorgeous mane of hair like that,and land inconvenient truth bombs everywhere you go,the "he terk his jerbs!" drunk crowd just cant stand it.

Bisping - works really hard on pissing anyone and everyone off. Tremendous.

Tank Abbot - The bland ufc single digits fighters really looked more bland than ever when this guy burst on to the scene. Didnt respect anything and gave hopes to the fat bar fighters everywhere. I wonder how much Black Belt Magazine must have hated this guy.

Rousimar Palhares - I dont think he means to be a villain,hes just too daft to realize that when a guy taps you let go of the fucking hold.

Gilbert Yvel - punched out a ref,tried to gouge out Don fryes eyes.
Lol- I couldn't even come up with a list outside Sonnen who was just obvious/WWF(whatever) material.

A for effort

kos.gif

How can anyone hate this man?

<Lmaoo>

McGregor is the best heel by a country mile!

And it's not even close!

Tito Ortiz - Not the most eloquent guy,but he was obnoxious,naturally can get under people's skin and knew how to draw attention to make money fights. Alot of people tuned into see him lose,and people who secretley want to be loudmouthed arseholes lived vicariously through him in the good times.

Jon Jones - Jones cant own up to all the shit he does,even Usada would dump him then,but the fact hes allowed to roid and get away with it,makes this sociopath a villain wether he likes it or not.

Brock Lesnar - This guy also has a natural ability to get under peoples skin,and the UFC is more than willing to spread their legs anytime for this guy. Similar to Tito,in that he know how to create a scene,but he is much better and more successful at it.

Josh Koschek - Just has a hittable face,knows how to get under peoples skin better than anyone. Has the style to make people boo him. Born Villain.

Chael Sonnen - Has an amazing understanding how to rile people up without having to get physical,or even show any emotion...Knows his audience,subtle pro wrestling tactics

Ben Askren - When you are undefeated just by outwrestling everyone,possess a gorgeous mane of hair like that,and land inconvenient truth bombs everywhere you go,the "he terk his jerbs!" drunk crowd just cant stand it.

Bisping - works really hard on pissing anyone and everyone off. Tremendous.

Tank Abbot - The bland ufc single digits fighters really looked more bland than ever when this guy burst on to the scene. Didnt respect anything and gave hopes to the fat bar fighters everywhere. I wonder how much Black Belt Magazine must have hated this guy.

Rousimar Palhares - I dont think he means to be a villain,hes just too daft to realize that when a guy taps you let go of the fucking hold.

Gilbert Yvel - punched out a ref,tried to gouge out Don fryes eyes.

perfect list TS.

Chael's like the Stone Cold Steve Austin of heels.

Even when the WWF tried to turn him into a heel, he couldn't lose his fan base.

I agree that'd he'd be a heel, but for me has always been a very likeable one.

Chael's like the Stone Cold Steve Austin of heels.

Even when the WWF tried to turn him into a heel, he couldn't lose his fan base.

I agree that'd he'd be a heel, but for me has always been a very likeable one.
Ben askren is similar

I think Tank was the original and then Tito followed after him, both guys took the heel to heart and played the part perfectly

They paved the way and the others followed the $$ signs

Edit; should also say I think today's media platforms have changed the way 'heels' are perceived.
That shit's a full time job now, you can't drop the act for a second or someone will catch you being nice to a kitten or something. That's why it is now incredible tiresome watching them, because it is forced down our throats every single fucking day.

Last edited:
Koscheck? A villain? Please. I don't understand why he gets so much shit. Awesome wrestler with KO power fun to watch. Dude just treated people how he was treated. Usman, Colby and Ali are all heel assholes as well
Kos was a great heel on TUF. Ask Chris Leben lol.

Koscheck? A villain? Please. I don't understand why he gets so much shit. Awesome wrestler with KO power fun to watch. Dude just treated people how he was treated. Usman, Colby and Ali are all heel assholes as well

Did you watch TUF Team GSP vs Team Koscheck? I don’t think you can say Kos treated GSP like GSP treated him. Or do you disagree?

Back