Toothbrush location

I keep my toothbrush on the bathroom counter near the toilet. Who gives a shit about microscopic amounts of anything!

BTW I keep my spare one next to your gf's in the shower! LOL

i use an electric toothbrush and it sits on the bathroom counter. all 3 of the toilets in my house are in a separate room from the personal care area of my bathrooms. my parents house was the same way so i can't relate at all to your fecal matter problems. never heard of anyone keeping their tb in the shower or in the kitchen.

My toothbrush lives in my bedroom next to my nightguard on the nightstand. This is a carryover from living in the dorms in college; you can't leave shit sitting around in those bathrooms without it getting stolen or nastiness occurring.

If it came down to choosing between kitchen or shower: kitchen all the way.

I brush my teeth in my bedroom or bathroom

Those both sound like terrible places for a toothbrush. Which is worse? No clue.

Personally I keep mine in its charging dock which is on my nightstand.

Is there not more "air born fecal matter" being ingested while you're sitting on the can dropping bombs?

I'm pretty sure you're in the direct firing range, raking that shit in with every breath you take.

Like I give a fuck if some of that same matter makes it on to my toothbrush. I'm not brushing my teeth in the kitchen because that's a bitch move.

The kitchen is a disgusting place to keep you toothbrush. Do you even cook bro?

Do you guys not have a bathroom sink? What seems to be the problem?

LOL, came to say this!

Keep my toothbrush in the bathroom behind the mirror.

Also, it's kinda disgusting how some people are saying their bathroom is too humid to keep a toothbrush in. You need to open a window or install an exhaust fan in the ceiling.

Brush my teeth in the shower

thug life

Thanks for the positive repsonses fellas. I am not considering a move to keep my toothbrush in the cat litter box since it apparently does not matter. Immune system lol!!!

I'm calling bullshit.

TS doesn't even brush his teeth.

Mine is in a cup by the bathroom sink. Why? Because to hell with fecal matter, that's why. I'm building up my immune system.

In a cup on the counter in the bathroom. I don't worry about fecal matter getting on it because the there is a partial wall inbetween separating the sink area and the toilet/shower area of the bathroom.

eventually evolved into shower due to efficiency. 3 step process. first floss, second water flosser, third brush teeth. doing all 3 in the shower, makes mornings quicker and less steps

Back