Toothbrush location

NoGoodNamesLeft

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I brush my teeth in the kitchen, keep toothbrush, flosser, and mouthwash on counter near sink.
GF keeps toothbrush and toothpaste in shower. Rest of stuff on shelf in bathroom.
She got on my balls because she thinks sink in kitchen is somehow less sanitary than her choice, the god damn shower.
Also keep in mind the shower is like 5 feet from toilet, which sprays fecal matter in the form of water droplets like 20 feet in all directions when u flush if the lid is up. Also we have 2 kids, so thats 4 peopel using the shower. I am the only one who really uses kitchen sink for anything but dishes.
Kitchen more cleaner right guiz?
Who is correct? There is no way I am wrong about this, all votes against kitchen will be ignored.

It'd supposed to be on the bathroom counter like normal people do it. You're both weird and wrong

You're both awful.

We keep ours in a drawer in my bathroom vanity because of said fecal matter dispersement.

31glf4axRtL._SX300_.jpg

What are you poor? I throw away to old one and use a new toothbrush everytime.

I also change my towel after every use.

Bathroom, but my bathroom is pretty big and the toilet is located in a small room in the bathroom, so no worries about air-borne fecal mater.

Bathroom, but my bathroom is pretty big and the toilet is located in a small room in the bathroom, so no worries about air-borne fecal mater.

Same. We have a door separating the sink counter and the toilet.

In the medicine cabinet behind a closed door. I thought that was pretty standard for storing a toothbrush.

Do you guys not have a bathroom sink? What seems to be the problem?

This is why we have immune systems, I wouldn't care if I stored my toothbrush inside the toilet bowl.

I leave mine in a container on a vanity in my bedroom. I'm not leaving my toothbrush in the bathroom on the sink right next to the toilet.

it dont matter. as long as ppl brush their dam teeth

by the sink the bathroom. But I do shave and brush my teeth in the shower sometimes to save time.

Back