Tool Guys, GTFIH…

genecop

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tool Boxes, organizing, let’s see your setup..
Just purchased the Game Changer, not sure if this will help my poor tool organizational skills or not, but this is the coolest shit I’ve seen in years..
There are actually independent small companies that make accessories for this system, it seems to have a cult following.
Just trying to figure out what goes where…More pieces available..Milwaukee Packout..

D4687BF8-D970-49CF-8ED3-3FFCCF2CF477.jpeg 92895BBA-0F86-4D0B-9AF7-7674F6E456DE.jpeg

If you look on facebook marketplace, there are a bunch of ppl with 3D printers that make add-ons and accessories for the Milwaukee Packouts. It's nice to see a domestic alternative to the Festool Systainer system, because despite being high qualitiy, that shit is ridiculously priced.

The majority of my tools are mechanics tools, but I've got a bunch of construction tools too. I need a bigger roll away, mine is packed to the gills

I have the packout system at work and it's awesome for what I do. I wouldn't spend the money to buy it myself though.

Stupid me....took me 6 months to realize that tool bag could lock onto the top of the other cases.

Might have to gift the lower box and dolly to my dad. He can decide what to stack on top. Old man needs wheels on everything these days. Cool thread idea.

I just toss my stuff in a big plastic box, I don't care.

Last edited:
The people I hire to do the work have their own tools. Why would I need any?

Milwaukee makes great stuff. I have the cordless M12 ratchet, use it all the time...

Got one of these

gloss-black-husky-mobile-workbenches-h46mwc9v2-c-64_600.jpg

One of these

gloss-black-husky-tool-carts-houc3603b1qwk-64_600.jpg

And two older craftsman tool boxes when they weren't made so shit like now.

Unless you do contracting/construction work, I would much rather build my own wooden tool storage equipment for a shop.

Currently live in an apartment so I don't do any woodworking at the moment, but when I finally move into a house with a shop I'll probably build something like this.

Back