Tood Duffee?

I was wondering the same thing.
Always enjoyed watching him compete.

Huh? It was a straight left from hell that almost knocked Duffee's head through the cage behind him.
Just saying what I'm seeing bruh. Maybe it's the angle. Maybe it's my eyes. Maybe it's your eyes. Maybe it's the aliens.

he was on TRT in his 20s so he must be struggling just to get out of bed with dangerously low levels of testosterone. he should go train with brian ortega

I remember him taking time because he got accepted into some program at Nevada state

He had an atrocious glass jaw if I remember.

2u8gymq.jpg

I had to wait till SECOND page? Damn. Sherdog, you slippin.

Just saying what I'm seeing bruh. Maybe it's the angle. Maybe it's my eyes. Maybe it's your eyes. Maybe it's the aliens.

Ha ha alright. Look again. Frank's fist lands 100% flush with Duffee's face as Duffy's head is coming forward. And Frank is throwing that punch with full power. Lights instantly out. All the way out.

He had some nerve issue in his shoulder that took a while to recover from, and then when he finally did he blew out his knee at some point last year, at surgery near the end of the year and should be ready to 'return' any time now

Is he ever coming back hasn’t fought in about 4 years, he’s only 33 though.

Has anyone heard anything about him ?

bet he done. he works some at aka as a training partner for cain but he said before there no money in fighting any more

Back