Social Too Old to Drink

Like 3-4.

I'm not saying I'll pass out, but I need no brain fog to write, or to be alert enough to talk to a kid for 9+ hours without a break, and without snapping.

Im a super nice drunk, but recently I scaled back a lot.

A while back I had a few with lunch and came back to two women talking about the wild turkeys in the area and how one got with 50 feet (!) of her even though she tried "to look big and tough" and further bitching about how annoying they are. They straight up made it seem like running into these turkeys once a week was the hardest shit any human ever had to endure. Contemplating calling the DNR or the police to report people that feed them. I listened to their war stories for about 2-3 minutes and almost lost my shit. It took way too much out of me not to politely tell them to shut the fuck up. Normally I'd laugh and just walk away.

That's when I decided I needed to chill.

People drink everyday?

yea dude u should stop, it affects recovery and sleep, harms more then it helps

you will feel so much better when u stop drinking

People drink everyday?

yea dude u should stop, it affects recovery and sleep, harms more then it helps

you will feel so much better when u stop drinking

All ancient people drank every day. Not drinking daily is like not walking daily. Our body runs on spirits.

Yeah, also genetics and metabolism vary wildly for every people.
If i wasn't a (retired) old school hustler, that dealt with fools way older then me, i would consider genetics. Im out of the game 20 years and i know for fact these old cats are still doing there weekly paycheck, call the "dealer" 60's and its the same ol same ol. There has to be something how these life long coke/crack/speed users last this long without heart problems.

If i wasn't a (retired) old school hustler, that dealt with fools way older then me, i would consider genetics. Im out of the game 20 years and i know for fact these old cats are still doing there weekly paycheck, call the "dealer" 60's and its the same ol same ol. There has to be something how these life long coke/crack/speed users last this long without heart problems.
They are a different breed for shure. I’d be curious to know what the secret is but no one spending money on such study cases.

There is evidence that moderate, daily drinking reduces the chance of dementia. My theory is that daily drinking taps down all the negative emotions so our brains can rest and heal for 5 fucking minutes.

They are a different breed for shure. I’d be curious to know what the secret is but no one spending money on such study cases.
You don't need a study case. These motherfuckers have pushed there hearts to the limit for decades. Its that gradule climb.

Run a mile, smoke a bowl, eat chinese food, and do that walrus thing.

Why do you want him to

pencils.jpg

Am I the only one that thought of this while reading the thread title?

I'm 43, yes this is your life now. You can push through it but it'll never be what it was.

There is evidence that moderate, daily drinking reduces the chance of dementia. My theory is that daily drinking taps down all the negative emotions so our brains can rest and heal for 5 fucking minutes.

Problem with the research is people with health problems stop drinking. But yeah there seems to be low level heart health associations with moderate consumption.

Stop drinking, have a healthy life.

You're not young and single anymore, you have family to take care of.

I've successfully been a tea and yoga guy since I started this thread. If I could just not eat for a year I'd be the kind of old man I want.

You sound like a pussy who pampered yourself throughout the years and now can't handle shit. Im late 40's and probably can handle more beer then i should. It will be the death of me im sure, but fuck it, i am a friendly social drunk, and you only live once.
For reference, i can kill a miller lite 15 pack in a night. Tahts starting at 5pm to probably 2am.

Haha. You called him a pussy then stated you can handle 15 beers over 9 hours! That's less than 2 beers an hour. You are too hardcore. I'm deeply concerned for your liver. 2 an hour! I'm not sure why it made me laugh so much but that was too good.

There's a possibility something else is wrong.

I am not a doctor, but I'm pretty sure you have AIDS. It could be Lupus, but it's most likely AIDS since it's (almost) never Lupus.
There's also a ~10% chance it's syphilis or the clap.
that's what Lupus wants us to think...sneaky little bug

george-costanza-lupus.gif

I've successfully been a tea and yoga guy since I started this thread. If I could just not eat for a year I'd be the kind of old man I want.
have you tried that sleepy time tea with valerian root? I think the extra strength ones have the valerian root, which has worked for me. Then there's melatonin and diphenhydramine (what's in Benadryl). For me, the quick dissolve melatonin works better than regular; taking regular seemed to make me wake up for no reason around 3-4am.

Shame you're drug tested and can't take delta-8, which offers the relaxation and sleepiness of booze

Haha. You called him a pussy then stated you can handle 15 beers over 9 hours! That's less than 2 beers an hour. You are too hardcore. I'm deeply concerned for your liver. 2 an hour! I'm not sure why it made me laugh so much but that was too good.

And he said Miller Lite...lol

Back