too much gas...

Mr. Dynamite**

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Ok guys, recently i have started to eat more healthy. Because of it i am eating a lot more fiber then usually which i think is forcing me to have more gas.

So i wanna know of any good anti gas medication that any of you have tried.

Thank you.

It kind of comes with the territory, it will improve as your body adjusts to the new foods you are eating

It kind of comes with the territory, it will improve as your body adjusts to the new foods you are eating

Pretty much this.

Take the opportunity to fart on your co-workers while you can. It's definitely worth it. :icon_twis

Ideally, you'll want to locate the problematic foods. Likely offenders include: Grains, dairy, nuts, legumes, even an excess of raw vegetables.

Once you found them, you may want remove them altogether. Or, you can look into different preparation methods. Some grains can be soaked before cooking to ease digestion. Cooked vegetables are typically easier for your body to handle than raw. Instead of removing dairy altogether, you may find than switching to fermented products (like yogurt), and dairy with lower protein/lactose content (some cheeses, heavy cream) may be sufficient.

And yes, NOW Super Enzymes are legit, and very cheap.

Ideally, you'll want to locate the problematic foods. Likely offenders include: Grains, dairy, nuts, legumes, even an excess of raw vegetables.

Once you found them, you may want remove them altogether. Or, you can look into different preparation methods. Some grains can be soaked before cooking to ease digestion. Cooked vegetables are typically easier for your body to handle than raw. Instead of removing dairy altogether, you may find than switching to fermented products (like yogurt), and dairy with lower protein/lactose content (some cheeses, heavy cream) may be sufficient.

All you need to do now is say "holy cats".

All you need to do now is say "holy cats".

LOL!
what-you-did-there-i-see-it.jpg

wtf is that?

Ok guys, recently i have started to eat more healthy. Because of it i am eating a lot more fiber then usually which i think is forcing me to have more gas.

So i wanna know of any good anti gas medication that any of you have tried.

Thank you.

Do not fear your gas, embrace it and harness it's awesome power.

My girlfriend hates whenever I up my protein intake. protein farts are the worst.

To be clear they are "NOW Foods Super Enzymes". NOW Foods being the brand name, Super Enzymes being the product name. They are also more than just digestive enzymes as it contains Ox Bile (bile salts for fat digestion) and Betaine HCL (digestive acid).

So be cautious with dosage if you do not have previous experience with such a product.

^Hmm my understanding of how bile worked was somewhat flawed, I'm glad you pointed that out.

Give your girl a dutch oven.

I did that to a girl I was screwing around with a couple of years ago.
I've never laughed so hard in my life, the expression on her face when I let her up was totally worth no more sex that night :icon_chee

Back