Too many fighters have unfair physical advantages!!

Jordan's height and athleticism?

Anyway, I'm already bored talking about this. Everyone saw Jones was a normal fighter when he had to face someone who was his size/frame. He's not as gifted as many wanted to think, but he's one hell of a gutsy fighter and certainly did well to not fold or get frustrated. He's just not the God fanboys.... or anti-haters, wanted to believe he was.

Meanwhile, haters have fuel now and will moan and moan he needs to move up, when it's clear he could only be a Cruiserweight fighter and not a Heavyweight contender.

It's almost unfortunate to me that he is the size he is.... because he's in a weird middle ground without a Cruiserweight division to play in.

I wonder how Cain would look fighting against another great wrestler that has similar cardio...he would look more normal also...height/reach are not the only significant physical advantages

I height mattered that much Sky scrapper would be champ

Dumb statement.

Obviously height is not the only thing, but to suggest it is meaningless is equally stupid.

TS nailed it though, generally in sports, athletic gifts are the difference maker.

If Tim Robbins was any smaller, The Shawshank Redemption would have been a rubbish movie - any small guy could have easily escaped through the hole.

terrible thread. Everybody has a weakness you just gotta have a good team and find it.

To those two guys that are LOL'ing at that post about Jordan, you are idiots. Jordan was 6'6 and one of the most athletically gifted basketball players in his prime. Shows you how much you know. His vertical was insane

Jordan has huge hands which is considered a major advantage for a guard to have.

This. He was also much stronger and faster than most. You still need the skill though. Do people her not like Shaq either since he was so much bigger and faster than the rest?

Again, Shertards exposing their lack of knowledge.

Yes, the conversation is very stupid. There are numerous other physical advantages that fighters enjoy, that are not as obvious as height and reach. "he's too strong for the division" and "he's too fast for the division" or "he's too athletic for the division" said NO ONE, EVER.

Factors such as speed and strength will deteriorate as you ago. Height and reach do not.

Its bullshit that some guys run faster and jump higher than others. Its unfair. Robbery!!

Back