Too little variation in my bulking routine?

thursday, friday morning at the latest i reckon, especially if you put some mass on your calves, which are closer to the scale so you'll weigh more.

it's the same reason why if you want to lose weight but put on mass you should focus on the upper body the most.

Ell. Oh. Ell.

If you like to do isolation work do it in the end and maybe in a circuit fashion to save time and get some conditioning there too.

Basically you need to lift someting heavy from the floor, squat something heavy and put something heavy over your head. The rest is just polishing. Also dont be afraid to eat, but dont stuff your face in one sitting cos you wont be hungry enough when its time to eat again.
And sleep as much as you can. And also... Dont worry. Fretting and worrying is the killer of men.

And what did you have for breakfast? I'm really suprised nobody has mentioned diet for somebody looking to bulk up. EAT MOTHER FUCKER!

About that, I think I have pretty good recovery time, I've been doing this routine for 2 or so weeks and I don't feel any soreness at all.

I've also only been lifting for like 3 weeks total which is probably good to know.

Two weeks isn't enough time.

Call me in two months.

True to all these points. And you need to row too. HEAVY. All types of rows--Seated, upright, bent over, all add great mass.

You sound gheyer and gheyer with every post.

And what did you have for breakfast? I'm really suprised nobody has mentioned diet for somebody looking to bulk up. EAT MOTHER FUCKER!

Muchas gracias. I try to eat 50/30/20 Carb/Protein/Fat. Currently I'm at around 3800 or so calories per day, which according to Berardi's calculator should make me gain.

Muchas gracias. I try to eat 50/30/20 Carb/Protein/Fat. Currently I'm at around 3800 or so calories per day, which according to Berardi's calculator should make me gain.

Unacceptable.

I used to eat 3800 calories for breakfast.

Ectomorph?

Back