Too bad Rampage isn't in the UFC still - he'll look great against King Mo tonight

Combat Wombatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Rampage has has sort of a renaissance and is looking very sharp in Bellator. I bet he will KO/TKO King Mo tonight.

I wonder if Jackson will ever fight in the UFC again. There could use him if he still looks good in his fights. I suppose he will win Bellator gold though and keep retire in Bellator.

of course he will look great against a no cardio wrestler with poor stand up and having back problems, well, at least i hope he will.

When he loses in bellator he'll hate it there to.

To be fair, Rampage said he felt the UFC was discrespecting him.

I heard, but can't confirm, that after his fight with Bader, the first thing they told him was they want to renegotiate his contract.

I know he had a bad performance, but in the fight before that, he headlined a PPV against Jon Jones. You should respect your employees, especially big names like Rampage.

On the MMA Hour before he resigned with the UFC, Dan Henderson said the UFC offered him less than half of what he expected them to. Dan Henderson Headlined all but one of his return UFC fights. Yes, he lost most of those, but the UFC cut more than half his pay, or at least tried to.

You can quote Henderson afterwards saying he had to swallow his pride and take the pay cut.

Respect the legends imo.

To be fair, Rampage said he felt the UFC was discrespecting him.

I heard, but can't confirm, that after his fight with Bader, the first thing they told him was they want to renegotiate his contract.

I know he had a bad performance, but in the fight before that, he headlined a PPV against Jon Jones. You should respect your employees, especially big names like Rampage.

On the MMA Hour before he resigned with the UFC, Dan Henderson said the UFC offered him less than half of what he expected them to. Dan Henderson Headlined all but one of his return UFC fights. Yes, he lost most of those, but the UFC cut more than half his pay, or at least tried to.

You can quote Henderson afterwards saying he had to swallow his pride and take the pay cut.

Respect the legends imo.

Neither one was going to be fighting for a title anytime soon and they havent looked good in a long time. Against actual competition. When was the last time rampage finished or was in an exciting fight, that he wasnt throwing at air? Respect them but they should be taking a pay cut given their recent performances at that point imo.

Back