Too bad Mighty Mouse lost his belt in a close fight

That both the heavyweight and to an extent the light heavyweight division have a small talentpool - something which can be said about flyweight as well, so i don't think it makes sense drooling over heavyweights while insulting the flyweight division for the lack of talent there.

so you wanna tell me that the smaller weight classes are more competitve?

Their talentpool isn't much smaller than that of heavyweight.

Heavyweight just seems to have better guys (p4p speaking) because they're more popular.

Ufc had an agenda against mm and that was clear. So they took that belt as soon as the opportunity was even remotely feasible.

I’m surprised the favouritism they have given Jon especially in the same way with the judges. But it is what it is.

There was no agenda, the division was simply a flop and he was hard to work with so he's gone

Their talentpool isn't much smaller than that of heavyweight.

Heavyweight just seems to have better guys (p4p speaking) because they're more popular.

lmfao UFC fans brainwashed

first of all: most UFC divisons are top heavy

2: According to you midget weight classes are the most competitive, but why is CW Boxing (200+ lbs) the most competitive division in the world?

big Boys for the win

On some level I feel they are. The fighters are more well rounded and have to use more weapons to win. I would say the most entertaining fights on most cards happen at 155 and below.

You never see a sloppy overweight BW throwing haymakers for 30 seconds until they gas out. At smaller weights you can’t make it to the big leagues with that skill set. At HW we see guys make it to the UFC with nothing but a good haymaker all the time. They don’t do well in the UFC but they make it through the amateurs with no skill set much easier than smaller guys.

Anyone that supported Cejudo winning but defends jones is a fucking piece of shit human being.

Lol. No, they are just a poor judge of fights. Except in cases of bribery, judging fights wrongly or rightly says very little about a person's character or about their value as human beings.

There was no agenda, the division was simply a flop and he was hard to work with so he's gone

He just wanted a paycheck. He wasn’t that hard to work with. He did tons of promotion and basically whatever the UfC asked until near the end. Near the end it got weird when he had defended the title a ton of times and was making a quarter of the other champs.

lmfao UFC fans brainwashed

first of all: most UFC divisons are top heavy

2: According to you midget weight classes are the most competitive, but why is CW Boxing (200+ lbs) the most competitive division in the world?

big Boys for the win

idk i just think that both the very heavy and the very light divisions have a small talentpool, that's basically it.
There's exciting fighters in both, if you ask me.

Lol. No, they are just a poor judge of fights. Except in cases of bribery, judging fights wrongly or rightly says very little about a person's character or about their value as human beings.
That's not the point.

The point is that Cejudo barely did enough to win against Mighty Mouse. You cannot simultaneously say "you have to convincingly beat the champion" and be OK with Cejudo winning, but not with Reyes winning.

That's not the point.

The point is that Cejudo barely did enough to win against Mighty Mouse. You cannot simultaneously say "you have to convincingly beat the champion" and be OK with Cejudo winning, but not with Reyes winning.

I see the point you are trying to make, that they are contradictory viewpoints. But instead of saying holding both points is illogical, you said it makes you a bad person. Now you are the one being illogical.

I see the point you are trying to make, that they are contradictory viewpoints. But instead of saying holding both points is illogical, you said it makes you a bad person. Now you are the one being illogical.
No. These hypocrites are the scum of fucking humanity.

Having these illogical, SELFISH points of view which are clearly based on ignorance and bias is no different than denying climate change or supporting genocide based on religious or other points of view.

Quite literally the butterfly effect. Every time we passively allow these ignorant pieces of shit to be ignorant without severe vigilante justice, we enable Donald Trump and climate change deniers. You might laugh and think I'm being extreme, but I'm not. People should be shamed for their unacceptable points of view at every turn. If we do not do this, the world becomes a worse place in the long run.

Failing to shame these people for their retardation is akin to the "bystander effect". If someone gets raped in front of 50 people, no one will do anything, because everyone assumes that someone else will do something. In reality those 50 people share guilt with the rapist, even though they do not believe so.

No. These hypocrites are the scum of fucking humanity.

Having these illogical, SELFISH points of view which are clearly based on ignorance and bias is no different than denying climate change or supporting genocide based on religious or other points of view.

Quite literally the butterfly effect. Every time we passively allow these ignorant pieces of shit to be ignorant without severe vigilante justice, we enable Donald Trump and climate change deniers. You might laugh and think I'm being extreme, but I'm not. People should be shamed for their unacceptable points of view at every turn. If we do not do this, the world becomes a worse place in the long run.

Failing to shame these people for their retardation is akin to the "bystander effect". If someone gets raped in front of 50 people, no one will do anything, because everyone assumes that someone else will do something. In reality those 50 people share guilt with the rapist, even though they do not believe so.

Dude.

We're talking about judging close fights. And you're talking about genocide, vigilante justice, climate change, and rape. Pull yourself together. I don't want to see you on the news.

A person can think Cejudo beat Johnson and Jones beat Reyes without supporting genocide. I strongly urge you not to try to fix any UFC decisions you consider robberies with vigilante justice. There's no butterfly effect here.

So champs can lose close fights too?

The fact that you're not just very emotional, but also act like a total piece of sh*t who constantly attacks others for having different opinions tells me a lot.
Heights4.jpg

Funny how you hate on DJ for fighting in a division with a small talentpool when the same can be said about light heavyweight and heavyweight.

Keep on insulting me and others who disagree with you though.
<{1-12}><{1-7}>
That was a nice shit that you just took on that guy lol

He just wanted a paycheck. He wasn’t that hard to work with. He did tons of promotion and basically whatever the UfC asked until near the end. Near the end it got weird when he had defended the title a ton of times and was making a quarter of the other champs.

He was making 9 figures, what else could he reasonably expect. He refused to take on TJ though

Mighty Mouse losing was the best thing for the division. No one cared about him or his fights. As cringy as Cejudo is, people want to see him fight and are actually talking about him. His height is a meme. No one cared enough about Mighty Mouse to even make fun of his height.

Now Mighty Mouse is making the big bucks over in Japan where the fans are actually respectful. And the UFC flyweight division can move on. It's a win win for everyone.

Absolute fucking travesty the way Mighty Mouse was treated on here.

One of the best fighters we've seen, finishing ratio better than alot of guys twice his size.

b4 people bring up the size excuse, TJ was only 10 lbs bigger, yet people were sucking his nuts until he got caught juicing.
TJ was almost 5'7". DJ was 5'3". That's a huge visual gap.

The lbs didn't matter as much.

Back