Too bad Mighty Mouse lost his belt in a close fight

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
My boy got his lunch money taken. UFC said:

l@nd0

Easily one of the best fighters of all time.
Probably #1 or #2 for me.

Easily one of the best fighters of all time.
Probably #1 or #2 for me.

Absolute fucking travesty the way Mighty Mouse was treated on here.

One of the best fighters we've seen, finishing ratio better than alot of guys twice his size.

b4 people bring up the size excuse, TJ was only 10 lbs bigger, yet people were sucking his nuts until he got caught juicing.

Last edited:
Someone should've let him know that to be the Champ you have to really beat the champ

One of the best fighters we've seen, finsihing ratio better than alot of guys twice his size.
I wasn't on sherdog back then, but i can imagine it.
Lots of people give the lower weightclasses sh*t and none of it is really deserved.
Sure, less knockouts happen, but the pace of those fights is absurd and the technique is on a damn good level as well.

I had him winning, that's the worst part.

Is this the xbox kid? Yeah I remember him, good kid.

People seem to forget MM said himself he'd like to test himself and be champion in different orgs.

Straight from DJs mouth close to the end of his UFC run btw.

DJ wanted out just as much as the UFC wanted him out.

To beat the champ, you have to beat the champ, unless he has a streak of popularity, in which case you have to murder the champ with a baseball bat.

He got layed and prayed for half of 2 rounds.... Imagine if somebody stole the belt from Jones like that

*I scored the fight for MM*
Cejudo also showed championship level grit by coming out like a fucking dog in the 5th to start outstriking MM
great fight and amazing showcase from both guys

But people will shit on it because it's "manlets" and higher level MMA than they understand

One of the best fighters we've seen, finsihing ratio better than alot of guys twice his size.
I really wish he would have went back up and rematched Cruz.

My boy got his lunch money taken. UFC said:

l@nd0
Exactly. Dana is such a hypocrite saying that you need to take the belt from the champ, and yet he was silent when MM lost a close fight.

I think Cejudo deserved to win as much as Reyes. Anyone that supported Cejudo winning but defends jones is a fucking piece of shit human being.

I wasn't on sherdog back then, but i can imagine it.
Lots of people give the lower weightclasses sh*t and none of it is really deserved.
Sure, less knockouts happen, but the pace of those fights is absurd and the technique is on a damn good level as well.

Thats the thing though, DJ was actually finishing fights at that weight....that's how good he was.

Thats the thing though, DJ was actually finishing fights at that weight....that's how good he was.
I mean most of them were submissions, so i don't know if the weight (in this case) was a big factor, but nevertheless extremely impressive.

I'll try to tune in when he fights his next fight (so far, a fight is not announced).

I was there for that rematch with Cejudo.
Great fight.
A real shame we didn't get a trilogy.
Would have loved to see it. MM doesn't get the love he deserves.

The way he put Joey B out cold was insanely impressive.

Ufc had an agenda against mm and that was clear. So they took that belt as soon as the opportunity was even remotely feasible.

I’m surprised the favouritism they have given Jon especially in the same way with the judges. But it is what it is.

It was the Cringe Kings take downs! Didn't inflict any real damage like Bones but take downs count for something.

The Mouse shouldn't have lost the belt. He also should have beat TJ but I respect him taking his stand

Like Royce in the early UFC...

And by that, I don't mean he's a legend.
I don't think that even the smallest talentpool for a division is even remotely small enough to compare it to Royce Gracie submitting his opponents because they had no clue what BJJ was...

It was the Cringe Kings take downs! Didn't inflict any real damage like Bones but take downs count for something.
He layed and Prayed knowing if he gave MM space it was going to be used by MM to scramble and stand back up. Cejudo used his strengths to the best possible extent and it paid off. I do believe MM did enough to win one of the rounds he got layed on by completely controlling the stand up before the takedown

Back