Too bad DC didn't KO Jones when he raised his arms in victory

i dont really like how cormier is handling his emotions...first he threw shoe at the lady and now got upset and punched jones and herb dean AFTER the bell. It was completely his fault that he let his guard down while there was few seconds left in the round. Jones just outsmarted DC in the end. if you look fight closely you see Jones look away or point something few times and then punch dc while looking away.

i dont really like how cormier is handling his emotions...first he threw shoe at the lady and now got upset and punched jones and herb dean AFTER the bell. It was completely his fault that he let his guard down while there was few seconds left in the round. Jones just outsmarted DC in the end. if you look fight closely you see Jones look away or point something few times and then punch dc while looking away.

Werdum distracted nelson before attacking him and everybody celebrates him trolling big country.

Jones will never be Fedor. He trash talks, then fights scared and dirty.

Fedor on the other hand shuts his mouth and then comes across the cage to kill someone, win or lose.

The chickenshit tactics and bitch attitude are why people hate bones. Bones shouldn't say anything about crying either. He looked like he was crying post fight interview with Rogan.

I figured Jones would win but at the end of the 5th it would have been great if DC KO'd Jones when he raised his arms in victory.

Sherdog would crash for sure and I think it would be proof of a god up there not liking arrogance after what happened to Anderson Silva. :)

Having to wish for things to happen just shows how great Jones is.

He was a dick, and I don't like him.

But he earned the right to behave anyway he wants to...he out-gunned an undefeated Olympian and someone he doesn't like.

DC was already broken, shook, rattled even.

Wouldn't have even affected the champ.

Jones will never be Fedor. He trash talks, then fights scared and dirty.

Fedor on the other hand shuts his mouth and then comes across the cage to kill someone, win or lose.

The chickenshit tactics and bitch attitude are why people hate bones. Bones shouldn't say anything about crying either. He looked like he was crying post fight interview with Rogan.

Fedor got KTFO by a MW. Keep crying.

Jones would son Fedor down the block and back.

Yes your right Fedor was so awesome, Fujita almost knocked him out. He squeaked out a close decision to Arona and never fought him again. Was he ducking Arona? Also didn't he lose three in a row?

I hear after Fedor retired the Campbell's Soup company hired him because he loved handling tomato cans. Pride had a terrible habit of feeding tomato cans to their champs to give fans really one sided fights.

Back