Too bad DC didn't KO Jones when he raised his arms in victory

That would have been the greatest moment in MMA history. Lol

Anderson,Fedor, and GSP would never throw the cheap shot Jones threw....but Floyd Mayweather would

I think he would too...

cheap.gif

There's some fanboys in here defending that shit, as always. Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's sporting. But then again, when has the champ ever shown class? I wasn't surprised in the least when I saw it.

There's some fanboys in here defending that shit, as always. Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's sporting. But then again, when has the champ ever shown class? I wasn't surprised in the least when I saw it.

Yes try to win until the 5 minute agreed upon round is over. Why would anyone do that.

I figured Jones would win but at the end of the 5th it would have been great if DC KO'd Jones when he raised his arms in victory.

Sherdog would crash for sure and I think it would be proof of a god up there not liking arrogance after what happened to Anderson Silva. :)

well there you have it. god is ok with arrogance

Made Jones look bad. He raises his hands so DC stops and then Jones wants to fight again. Douchy move by Jones. Like crashing the line on a kneel down or driving for a dunk when the other team concedes to let you run out the clock.

Jon is a great fighter, maybe the greatest, but there are some things he may never quite get.

maybe you should look in the mirror. You are sure acting like a loser.

Anderson would clown guys for rounds at a time, showing zero respect throughout the course of a fight. Hell, its what got him KO'd even. Nobody is perfect. Its a full contact sport, tempers will flare

This^

The mental part of the game is important.

They hugged, and mayweather proceeded to cold **** a guy who had his hands down. Was he qaiting for the ref to call "time-in"?

Jones was 100% ready for DC to attack him at that point, he said in the post fight press conference that he expected DC to swing and when DC didnt he might as well hit DC because the fight wasn't over yet.

It was not particularly ethical but kind of funny in a way since it seems like Jones has been poking at DC all along to get him mad and he ended the fight doing exactly that while also making damn sure they weren't gonna be best broa and squash it.

Not ethical, but in a way a fitting end to that circus

Or when jones grabbed the cage, dc threw him but could have spiked him on his head, he flipped him quite easily. But jones held the cage for a long moment and dc couldnt finish the slam until he let go which left me with a sour taste after watching a great fight and crappy ppv

You're wack. The fight wasn't over, and it hadn't been stopped and restarted again or anything like that. Jones can punch DC as much as he wants. Now DC's strikes that came after the buzzer are more questionable, but it was a a heat of the moment thing so I guess that's fine.

Back