Media Tony's Last 8 VS Khabib's Last 8

How would Khabib respond to being battered and bloodied though? It's easy when you're the one smashing. Getting brutalized by Tony's elbows will make him think twice about going to the ground. We saw what Bisping did to GSP from the bottom. Would be worse to be in Tony's guard.
I agree.

For sure, my man. Look at all the wrestlers Ferguson has brutalized with his elbows. The horror.
View attachment 644143
This is in Khabib's future.
images

When was the last time Ferguson did any damage to a wrestler from the bottom?
Tony get's hit every fight and keeps pushing forward. He gets bloodied and keeps pushing forward. We'll see how much heart Khabib has when he gets bloodied and battered. Tony has faced adversity and kept coming. I don't see how Khaibib beats Tony. He can't wear him out and Tony can submit him in any round. It's a bad fight for Khabib.

Can't answer the question, I see. Don't worry, I never expected an answer in the first place.

Ferguson will brutalize Khabib same way he brutalized Castillo <seedat>.
Kevin Lee fight wasn't that long ago. He cut him from the bottom. There's your answer, lol.

We'll see how much heart Khabib has when he gets bloodied and battered.

I don't see how Khaibib beats Tony.

He can't wear him out and Tony can submit him in any round.

It's a bad fight for Khabib.
The mantra of Ferguson cultists.

He cut him from the bottom.
Show me precisely when.

I'm not a big fan of Ferguson either.
You're not a fan. Being a fan implies you still retain a certain level of rationality even though you admire the person. You're a cultist, because your opinions are based on nothing more than blind belief.

Tony does cause more damage, but he takes WAY more and has a weaker chin

Tony might please the just bleed God (what a fucking nerdy slogan), but Khabib never has a mark on him!

I do think we might see him bleed with Tony, but I predict Tony will be busted up with gnp and will lose by submission in the 4th

When was the last time Ferguson did any damage to a wrestler from the bottom?
TapMachine you are<TheWire1>

But so doesn't Tony. Khabib is always looking clean as and ready for a night on the town.

29-0

Don't confuse the blood from Tony's opponents on Tony with his own blood. In the pic of the TS it's all Pettis' blood on Tony.

Look at Lee. Ferguson will hurt Khabib with elbows from the bottom same way he hurt Lee with them. <seedat>
Next you will be saying Tony will push the pace from the bottom like he did against Lee.

TapMachine you are<TheWire1>
And about 80% of those are bashing Tony. Dick riders are one thing, but his primary purpose is to bash Tony. Pretty sure it's Charlie Radar's account.

Back