Media Tony's Last 8 VS Khabib's Last 8

Tony's opponents always look like they've been through the wood chipper.

I would imagine it's probably more embarrassing for a man to be held down by another for 5 rounds though lol

Although, getting your face cut up isn't fun either.

Is it better to tap like a bitch or have the ref save you from a beat down?

As much as I want to see that fight it is fun watching these two atg’s tear the deepest division a new asshole tbh

They should make Tony a new downloadable character in mortal kombat.

I'd use him

Khabib exhausts his opponents into submission.

Tony beats them into submission.

LOL @ saying last 8 fights and using the pic from the Kikuno fight for Tony which was 11 fights ago, just b/c he looked more beat up than Tibau which was actually 8 fights ago

non normies wont fall for it <BC1>

Petis legit looks like he went through a meat grinder.

Well all I can say is that I'd rather watch ANY Tony fight than ANY Khabib fight.

Tony does way more damage but takes way more damage. Khabib does less damage but takes no damage. One of thr dozens of reasons why this is one of the most intriguing matchups of all time. Of this fight doesn't happen for whatever reason it would be an absolute travesty.

I would imagine it's probably more embarrassing for a man to be held down by another for 5 rounds though lol

Although, getting your face cut up isn't fun either.
How would Khabib respond to being battered and bloodied though? It's easy when you're the one smashing. Getting brutalized by Tony's elbows will make him think twice about going to the ground. We saw what Bisping did to GSP from the bottom. Would be worse to be in Tony's guard.

Back