Tony's best shot against Khabib is to cheat

By those two frames it's actually legal.

Nothing says in the rules that someone cant use a foot to frame on the opponent's face. It was just a solid frame.

Edson was a downed opponent, both legs and a hand on the mat. Do you have the slightest clue what you are talking about? Nah your just trolling but your game is weak.

I'm gonna need you to step it up a little.

This looks like a thread for @mkess101

Man I don't want to make excuses but now everyone is talking nonstop about Tony/Khabib. Your man here can't keep up...Gotham may well burn unless I get some reinforcements bro...

You wanna join team Tony? Deep down you admire that crazy badass fucker, I know it.;)

No, Khabib has God on his side. This isn't the WWE kid.
Vince McMahon and Shane McMahon already beat God And Shawn Michaels in a tag match

Vince is way more powerful than "God"

I don't like Tony. Dude is a self-absorbed dick.
He is very good, but he is unsportsmanlike and can't stand listening to him talk.

Khabib is not only a better fighter, with a better record, but he is a good representative of the sport.
No drugs, no mental illness, just an honest, hard-working, basically cool dude.

I don't like Tony. Dude is a self-absorbed dick.
He is very good, but he is unsportsmanlike and can't stand listening to him talk.

Khabib is not only a better fighter, with a better record, but he is a good representative of the sport.
No drugs, no mental illness, just an honest, hard-working, basically cool dude.

Not gonna reply about Tony. You don't like him, that's fine, whatever. Agree to disagree.

As far as Khabib, he's had some...questionable behavior so let's not make him out to be a saint here. Waving a few dollars in front of destitute homeless people so they'll do pushups for your amusement, then laughing at them? That's dickhead behavior. Surrounding and flanking a guy who's alone with your crew as an intimidation tactic? Dickhead behavior. Jumping off the cage into the crowd to go after someone you dont like (where there are people who have nothing to do with your beef that could get hurt) is dickhead behavior.

None of that means Khabib is some awful human being. Not what I'm saying. But you seem to sort of have made up your mind about both guys and are comfortable only seeing or remembering the stuff that fits your narrative.

no, Tony does not have to cheat to beat up Khabib

Khabib hangs with rats every day, funny how Ali Abdelazziz was not at the Putin meeting

Imagine being so stupid you think Tony had to throw the shot after the bell on Cowboy in order to win. Cowboy was DROWNING in there.

Imagine being so stupid you think Tony had to throw the shot after the bell on Cowboy in order to win. Cowboy was DROWNING in there.

Yeah I'm glad Cowboy blew his nose honestly. Saved him some serious damage. Tony never slows down, he ramps it up as the fight goes on and Cowboy was already beaten and exhausted. Didn't need to see him butchered worse.

Wasteland this bashing please.
Tony a cheater <{outtahere}>
This is so lame

Tony's best shot is to never give up and make it a gritty fight, damage him everywhere and wear khabib out.

Of course we will need some of the Eddie Guerrero - mentality! Tony will deliver it.

Tony is a stinking cheater and will get his shit pushed in when he faces khabib.

Link one thread of Tony being a cheat and I'll change my AV to your choice for a year. Nothing posted by your account obviously. I'll be waiting.

One shot landed barely after a bell doesn't make him a cheat.

Did you run off scared? man up!

Back