Tony's best shot against Khabib is to cheat

Cheating is always a good strategy great insight TS

Can Tony use his experience with cheating and take some of the cheating blueprint Conor laid out to gain an advantage against Khabib, especially if they get a ref like Herb Dean?

No, Khabib has God on his side. This isn't the WWE kid.

You're not exactly wrong here TS, but can you just..pipe down anyways?

Using a cheetah to maul a bear might work.

I agree. Tony not beating Khabib in a regular fight. How I see it is Tony will eyepoke Khabib somewhere in the fight before taking over the fight.

People are ridiculing you but I've always had an inkling this fight could be decided by an illegal knee or elbow. Tony is one of the dirtier fighters in the division. If he gets even half as many opportunities to cheat as Conor did, he'll win.

People are ridiculing you but I've always had an inkling this fight could be decided by an illegal knee or elbow. Tony is one of the dirtier fighters in the division. If he gets even half as many opportunities to cheat as Conor did, he'll win.
Link one thread of Tony being a cheat and I'll change my AV to your choice for a year. Nothing posted by your account obviously. I'll be waiting.

One shot landed barely after a bell doesn't make him a cheat.

He's already planning on cheating, he had the microchip in his leg replaced with a baseball bat.

Khabib loses via broken knee caps r1

Using a cheetah to maul a bear might work.
Lol, maybe if it's a Koala Bear.

Grizzly bear will fuck up a half dozen cheetahs at once with a lion thrown in for good measure and a Black Bear easily fucks up a Cheetah 1 on 1.

Polar Bear and Kodiak aren't even worth mentioning since both are bigger than a Grizzly, though don't quite have the same reputation for there viciousness.

That kick is easily an accident. He was getting his leg out fast and caught Edson on the way out.

One eye poke doesn't make a fighter a cheater. Hell if an eye poke made a fighter a cheater then half the fucking sport would be cheats

You can't be serious? are you fucking blind he clearly shoves barboza off with his foot to his face.

[QUOTE="Airdack, post: 155036485, member: 447025"]That kick is easily an accident. He was getting his leg out fast and caught Edson on the way out.

One eye poke doesn't make a fighter a cheater. Hell if an eye poke made a fighter a cheater then half the fucking sport would be cheats

You can't be serious? are you fucking blind he clearly shoves barboza off with his foot.[/QUOTE]
He brings out his leg and moves it to create a base, on the way out he clips Barboza.

You act like he was getting mauled on the ground and upkicked a grounded opponent to stop the pressure.....

He brings out his leg and moves it to create a base, on the way out he clips Barboza.

You act like he was getting mauled on the ground and upkicked a grounded opponent to stop the pressure.....
Screenshot_2019-09-13 Tony's best shot against Khabib is to cheat(1).png
Screenshot_2019-09-13 Tony's best shot against Khabib is to cheat(3).png

Back