Media Tony wants to headline UFC 256

I knew that guy wasn't serious when he said December. How is he going to headline over a title fight?

def need a five round fight with Tony. i'm fine moving yan and sterling to another ppv.
Tony via D'arce within first three rounds. Chandler will lose two more fights and go to One Championship where he will promptly get KO'ed by the first asian can he fights.

def need a five round fight with Tony. i'm fine moving yan and sterling to another ppv.
Tony via D'arce within first three rounds. Chandler will lose two more fights and go to One Championship where he will promptly get KO'ed by the first asian can he fights.
Or go the Askren route and retire after getting detroyed in UFC

Last 2 replies clearly know shit about Chandler and before you mention that slightly controversial stopping in one of his last fights in Bellator... Pitbull would finish Tony aswell.

Sure why not. Especially considering both guys are former champions.

I think Tony beats him but damn you don't think he's even ufc caliber..lol you make him sound likes he's cm punk or something

"Darce Knight Rises"

- for every 200 cheesy misses, Tony finds a hit.

Yan is a better fighter than Ferguson will ever be, and has already defeated one of the GOATs.

Ferguson would make a good main-card opener though.

Last 2 replies clearly know shit about Chandler and before you mention that slightly controversial stopping in one of his last fights in Bellator... Pitbull would finish Tony aswell.
How? USADA would ko him before he ever made into a UFC octagon.

It should be a five round fight and headline a Fight Night card. I don't think it lasts half that, though.

Back