Media Tony vs TJ supplements

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
If EPO gave you T-Ferg cardio Khabib would've taken it already.
gaethje doesnt wrestle cause he doesnt wanna risk gassing out. kevin lee didnt shoot in the last 2 rounds vs iaquinta not cause hes dumb and has a low fight IQ but because he knew hes gassed and getting in wrestling/grappling exchanges will mean him getting finished so he decided to strike with AL instead. simple really the style of Tony, Nate etc doesnt require as much cardio as khabibs.

First of all i told you that the guy will be back in no time if he was put under the right care. People thought his career was over.

Anyway those pictures are kinda similar there's one for twood that i Couldn't find taking so much pills that would fill a cereal bowl.

I see fish oil n Maca root in Tonys I don't know what the white 1s are unless it's creatin I'm asumming

They're all on a shitload of pills. During embedded for the Till fight, Woodley swallowed a handful of pills like that in one gulp. I'm not even an athlete and I take around half of that in vitamins on a daily basis.

Tony would never do it. Dont disrespect him like that. There is also no such thing as tainted supplements

I studied Bsc in Food science. You can detect anything in food, even smallest % of alcohol with flouresence and other spectometry.

Companies are careful in what they put. They also want to fight off the competition. So doing what Mucle Pharm did only hurt their sales.

Tainted supplement thing is a myth,unless you take them from China, which FDA would not allow anyway in import
"Which the FDA would not allow"

Yes, because the FDA are very fine people

they all take a boatload of supplements...at least the most of them. i don't think non-american fighters take as much
anderson-silva-hears-sonnens-loser-leave-town-offer1_original_display_image.png

Prob pisses out 98% of that shit. Vitamins are a scam in general. ESP for a fighter who should be eating healthy.

First of all i told you that the guy will be back in no time if he was put under the right care. People thought his career was over.

Anyway those pictures are kinda similar there's one for twood that i Couldn't find taking so much pills that would fill a cereal bowl.

Honetly

It's pretty normal

Ferg ought to leave out the psychoactive ones. They put all sorts of random stuff in formulations

The typical ingredients list is like a tagcloud. He should avoid things like 5-htp, maoi's, msm, stimulants, etc

Tony would never do it. Dont disrespect him like that. There is also no such thing as tainted supplements

I studied Bsc in Food science. You can detect anything in food, even smallest % of alcohol with flouresence and other spectometry.

Companies are careful in what they put. They also want to fight off the competition. So doing what Mucle Pharm did only hurt their sales.

Tainted supplement thing is a myth,unless you take them from China, which FDA would not allow anyway in import

It all depends on what you mean by tainted. If you are talking about them secretly putting PED's into supplements for the sake of improving the product then I agree. If you are talking about unexpected ingredients and garbage then I disagree.

Some supplement brands/products are much cleaner than other brands. They do get tested by independent laboratories and some of the ones available on the market contain a lot of garbage including poisons. Fish Oil is especially tainted with fake crap and garbage quite often. Only a few brands make a good quality one worth consideration. Many of the brands cause more damage than good.

Back