Media Tony vs TJ supplements

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 556651

First of all i told you that the guy will be back in no time if he was put under the right care. People thought his career was over.

Anyway those pictures are kinda similar there's one for twood that i Couldn't find taking so much pills that would fill a cereal bowl.

they all take a boatload of supplements...at least the most of them. i don't think non-american fighters take as much

I hope some of those are clozapine, sertraline etc

Tony would never do it. Dont disrespect him like that. There is also no such thing as tainted supplements

I studied Bsc in Food science. You can detect anything in food, even smallest % of alcohol with flouresence and other spectometry.

Companies are careful in what they put. They also want to fight off the competition. So doing what Mucle Pharm did only hurt their sales.

Tainted supplement thing is a myth,unless you take them from China, which FDA would not allow anyway in import

All natural

- T Woodley

TJ is in the house though...

Last edited:
BJ Penn..

hot-dog-and-beer.jpg

Tony would never do it. Dont disrespect him like that. There is also no such thing as tainted supplements

I studied Bsc in Food science. You can detect anything in food, even smallest % of alcohol with flouresence and other spectometry.

Companies are careful in what they put. They also want to fight off the competition. So doing what Mucle Pharm did only hurt their sales.

Tainted supplement thing is a myth,unless you take them from China, which FDA would not allow anyway in import
You say tainted supplements are a myth, and in the same sentence say "unless it's from China".
Tainted supplements is a very real thing, as your contradiction says.
Producers of supplements vary across the world, not all are as careful about cleaning machines and instruments in production, etc. as the most professional american companies. Fighters order supplements online from all over the world, like many of the steroid busts in MMA has revealed

If he takes those once a day he must poop like twice a week.

So USADA is lying when they say that it could have been a tainted supplement ( like in the case of Romero for example ) ?

I’ve been saying this for a while. We need to find out what Tony/Woodley/etc are taking. Someone needs to know. I wanna get bigg

didn't jon jones let slip about "liver cleanse" tablets or something on rogan podcast?

Never said he would or wouldn't. Just comparing their supplements intake.

BJ Penn..

hot-dog-and-beer.jpg
This is real supplements. Boosts the body and soul elevating your happiness levels while giving you enough protein, fats and carbs. The beer cleanse your kidneys and helps facilitate the passing of all those nutrients through your digestive system.

Last edited by a moderator:

FDA doesn't strictly regulate supplements manufacturing. They care about if the supplement claims to treat a disease are rather where it is made. FDA sends warning letters to these companies. FDA also maintains a tainted supplement list but they are more worried about gas station penis pills for now. There are no requirements for supplement company to list the origin of their ingredients. Most likely a lot of supplements ingredients are sourced from China.
here are some guidelines https://www.fda.gov/Food/GuidanceRe...oryInformation/DietarySupplements/default.htm

here is a list https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/sda/sdnavigation.cfm?sd=tainted_supplements_cder

Back