Born With Thick Skin
Pink
Reaction score
D8l-tcfXoAA0-FE.jpg

Significant strikes in R1:
Ferguson 52 - Cowboy 38

Significant strikes in R2:
Ferguson 52 - Cowboy 30

Of course he was, don't know what people were watching.

Tony is such a sneaky hitter, plus, he rolls with his punches so damn well, it makes it look like hes getting rocked.

Of course he was! He was piecing up donald like a bully at the flagpole after school!

I thought the first was hard to call but Tony getting the nod is hard to argue with

Tony is such a sneaky hitter, plus, he rolls with his punches so damn well, it makes it look like hes getting rocked
Yep, at one point Rogan was screaming about a head kick Cowboy "landed", DC had point out that he rolled with the kick and it ended up hitting his shoulder.

Tony is such a sneaky hitter, plus, he rolls with his punches so damn well, it makes it look like hes getting rocked.

I agree! The commentary was horrendous that first round. Ferguson rolls with punches and blocks a lot of them before they land. Cerrone threw a ton and landed hardly anything. Yet Rogan is erupting saying cerrone is looking great.

Thought Cowboy took the first but meh. I can see either side

That's what happens when you mute the cuckmentators.

No rematch necessary, Dana just trying to keep Tony away from the belt

First 3 minutes were close. Tony in charge after that

I’m actually surprised at how many people had Cowboy winning the first. It was a good contested round, but Tony was rolling and countering the entire round, while applying all the pressure and dictating the pace.

Breezing easily towards a 30-27 x2 29-28 x1

I think Tony would have finished Cowboy in that 3rd round

i gave first to donald but it was super close. The second round was a one sided ass beating and the thrid would have resulted in a death if the doctors let it continue.

Oh good, that should make Tony feel a bit better about winning the fight.
Still anticlimactic ending, mind, but the numbers strongly indicate the inevitable outcome.

Round was close but it really didn't matter, we all know what happens when Tony starts to roll and when Cowboy starts to fade. Cowboy getting maimed and stopped in the 3rd was inevitable.

Back