Tony v justin

yougetKTFO

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
This was the fight to make and UFC brass dropped the ball IMO. This is a true offering to JBG. I'm just curious as to who you would have in this wild affair?

If I could get a poll mods. Plz and thnx.

Thats actually a stylistic fight I could see Gaethje winning

This was the fight to make and UFC brass dropped the ball IMO. This is a true offering to JBG. I'm just curious as to who you would have in this wild affair?

If I could get a poll mods. Plz and thnx.

that could actually be a really good fight...

Brain cells would be massacred at a filthy rate

It's asinine how with just one fight the opinion of a fighter on sherdog changes so much, Gaethje goes from a human punching bag and poster boy for CTE to title contender with one knockout win over the 10th ranked lightweight. James Vick goes from rising prospect to unranked bum in the eyes of the 'fans' here on sherdog. I suppose at times I feel slightly embarrassed for being an MMA fan lumped in with the lot of retards that frequent this site.

It's asinine how with just one fight the opinion of a fighter on sherdog changes so much, Gaethje goes from a human punching bag and poster boy for CTE to title contender with one knockout win over the 10th ranked lightweight. James Vick goes from rising prospect to unranked bum in the eyes of the 'fans' here on sherdog. I suppose at times I feel slightly embarrassed for being an MMA fan lumped in with the lot of retards that frequent this site.

... So you think Tony would piece him up?

Tony would kill him. Who has Gaethje beat that is worth a damn?
Gaethje never gets killed. When he loses, he puts on a fight of the year. Tony also never kills anyone, was getting destroyed by Lando before he gassed and always gets in barn burners. I can see Tony winning, but stylistically, it is as compelling as a fight can get and would be an absolute barnburner.

If they make this fight, the gods will bless us with no pull outs for one year.

I swear I've seen an argument for every top-10 lw matching up well against Tony. The guy has great striking, an iron chin, the best jujitsu in the division, unlimited cardio, and a size and strength advantage. Plus he is dangerous from any position. He didn't amass the best win streak in the history of the sport's toughest division because there are a bunch of holes in his game.

yeah sucks they booked him and pettis so quick. justin came out unscathed for once (hard to predict honestly since hes in wars every fight). they could have offered justin the tony fight and the co-main on 229 and i bet justin would have taken the chance since its essentially a #1 contender fight.

It would be close, but I might want to see that even more than Conor vs Khabib just on pure action alone

I think gaethje is actually a decent match up for him but win or lose this fight has all the makings for a FOTD.

Back