Tony turned down Michael johnson before Max/Dustin.

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
b
Barboza is a bigger verison of aldo and khabib dispatched him easily. Aldo never fought at lw because he knows he will get his shit pushed in. Simple as dat
barboza had 87% tdd walking into that fight. so youre correct, hes a modified aldo that doesnt gas in 2 rounds.

Tony turned down the fight with NJ cause he wasn't even going to get paid his whole fight purse. He had every right to turn it down and the UFC are a bunch of idiots for offering him that in the first place.

khabib has never turned down a fight offered by the UFC. they didnt offer him tony, or anyone else for that matter. Tony has already turned Michael johnson on short notice off the couch at UFC 209, reason being (more money). you tony fans crying that khabib and conor want more money while your guy turns down 2nd tier fights for a few thousand bucks?

tony would have been finished by either Max/Dustin. he gets Knocked down every fight, Anthony pettis tapped to a body triangle by Dustin and was finished by max. but he put tony on his ass with a broken hand.

Tony is hittable and both those guys have way crispier striking than Lando vannata and anthony pettis. they would have finished him 100%.

he knew hes losing and he turned down showing up to his death sentence. he would have missed his title shot either way.

You can do better than this.
You gotta make it more believable.

MJ beat him in all 3 rounds that is more impressive than a flash finish from a lucky punch (like Serra vs GSP or Randleman vs Cro Cop.)
Tony broke his arm and MJ still couldn't finish him. And that was pre-spinning shit, pre-10th planet, pre-wing chun Tony LMFAO.

which means he doesnt know his worth. you cant know your worth and get fked over. he over valued himself and now hes paying for it. it is the opposite of knowing his worth.
Not sure why you're more preoccupied than even the person in question. He called out Max after his Ortega fight. Now he doesn't want it because he told Dana to fuck off. Nothing wrong with that. I'd rather he doesn't injure his knee further fighting at 236 (because last time was too rushed) and he waits till November and fights Khabib when he's back. No worries about this interim shit. Max will be stripped when Khabib is back.

you really believe tony ferguson can beat khabib? LOL there is no damage control. sitting out for tony = not fighting khabib for atleast another year. LOL, your guy gets knockeddown every fight. you know why he turned down max? because hes gonna get knocked down and max isnt gonna gas out. he knew hes losing the fight so he sat out.

khabib has lost 1 rounds in his ufc career. hes undefeated, dominant, 0 knockdowns, 0 cuts. tony is a guy that suffers to win has 3 losses and gets knocked down every single fight. what indications do you logically see that would suggest tony has what it takes to beat khabib.

khabib finishes tony inside 4.
He offered to fight max for his belt at 145 so keep making shit up.

Keep believing khabib can last 25 with Tony. (ROFL at Khabib finishing Tony) He's clearly less confident in himself than you are.

you really believe tony ferguson can beat khabib? LOL there is no damage control. sitting out for tony = not fighting khabib for atleast another year. LOL, your guy gets knockeddown every fight. you know why he turned down max? because hes gonna get knocked down and max isnt gonna gas out. he knew hes losing the fight so he sat out.

khabib has lost 1 rounds in his ufc career. hes undefeated, dominant, 0 knockdowns, 0 cuts. tony is a guy that suffers to win has 3 losses and gets knocked down every single fight. what indications do you logically see that would suggest tony has what it takes to beat khabib.

khabib finishes tony inside 4.

Khabib ain't finishing no body. When is the last time he fought an elite wrestler. For the guy that is suppose to be the goat, his resume is meh. We already saw what happen when he fought a good wrestler in Al.

Tony broke his arm and MJ still couldn't finish him. And that was pre-spinning shit, pre-10th planet, pre-wing chun Tony LMFAO.

Not sure why you're more preoccupied than even the person in question. He called out Max after his Ortega fight. Now he doesn't want it because he told Dana to fuck off. Nothing wrong with that. I'd rather he doesn't injure his knee further fighting at 236 (because last time was too rushed) and he waits till November and fights Khabib when he's back. No worries about this interim shit. Max will be stripped when Khabib is back.
Correction MJ broke Tony’s arm and won the fight, pure and simple. Tony did not break his own arm.

Khabib ain't finishing no body. When is the last time he fought an elite wrestler. For the guy that is suppose to be the goat, his resume is meh. We already saw what happen when he fought a good wrestler in Al.
Tony is not a elite wrestler.

Last edited:
Correction MJ broke Tony’s arm and won the fight, pure and simple. Tony did not break his own arm.
Oh you didn't respond to the rest of the comment. That is you have no point besides trolling for the sake of trolling. He UD'd a man with a broken arm 7 years ago is what you're trying to say. Keep trying.

201213.jpg

Tony should be fighting for the title not the worthless interim title.
Doesn't matter if there's an interim belt attached, he still should have taken the fight to advance his position

Doesn't matter if there's an interim belt attached, he still should have taken the fight to advance his position

When you are the clear #1 contender the only spot to "advance" to is champ. He has to fight Khabib to have a chance to do that.

Hide your Michael, hide your Dustin, hide your Max

Tony be duckin everybody up in here!

Micheal Johnson already beat him

Max would have beat him

Tony fans are damage controlling here

When you are the clear #1 contender the only spot to "advance" to is champ. He has to fight Khabib to have a chance to do that.

You really just don't get it, do you?

lmfao

You really just don't get it, do you?

lmfao

Oh I do. I know how it works. I also know it's horseshit. But...casuals drive ppv #'s and they can be easily duped and swayed.

I just expect more from supposed hardcore fans that post on a forum like this. We all know reality, but we come here to talk about (partly anyway) the fights that SHOULD happen.

Oh I do. I know how it works. I also know it's horseshit. But...casuals drive ppv #'s and they can be easily duped and swayed.

I just expect more from supposed hardcore fans that post on a forum like this. We all know reality, but we come here to talk about (partly anyway) the fights that SHOULD happen.
maxresdefault.jpg

dude forget about Tony and jump on the blessed express.

Micheal Johnson already beat him

Max would have beat him

Tony fans are damage controlling here

Man I have never seen a fight from 7 years ago referenced so often. We need to pick a more recent loss for Tony, he's had 11 fights since then. Oh wait...we can't pick a more recent loss can we ha ha.

Your conjecture about a fight with Max is fine though. Plenty disagree with you but that's what makes this fun.

maxresdefault.jpg

dude forget about Tony and jump on the blessed express.

I like Max. One of my favorites. Because...he has some similar traits to my favorite fighter...Tony!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back