Tony turned down Michael johnson before Max/Dustin.

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
Why wouldn't he turn down the fight, it was a short notice fight and they want him to take a pay cut for Khabib mistake. How stupid can you be. So, you are just assuming because of the fake guy Khabib is?

Khabib fans are getting worst than Conor fans, holy shit. I used to like Khabib too but turns out hes fake af.
you complaining about conor pursuing money fights and accusing khabib of not fighting for legacy yet for tony to turn down a fight for small money is okay? imagine him fighting for millions LOL. he would pick and choose every single fight worse than conor.

Ferg ducked Max, simple as that. The UFC does not give two shits that he was previously interim champ, you grasp the opportunity or the division moves on without you.
<{hughesimpress}>
That's what bothers me though...Ferg could've turned down fights from ranks #2-5 and i'd give him a pass...but Max is a champ...it was a good welcome fight and something that would've had the conclusion if let's say Ferg finally becomes champ....and he already beat the FW champ...there will be no more questions of superfights...

you complaining about conor pursuing money fights and accusing khabib of not fighting for legacy yet for tony to turn down a fight for small money is okay? imagine him fighting for millions LOL. he would pick and choose every single fight worse than conor.

How do you know this, you are just assuming because of Conor and Khabib. Do you have any source how much money the ufc is offering him for the Max fight. If you do, ill stfu. Khabib was the one that said I don't care about money, it's all legacy. He was the one willing to pay for Tony purse when they fought ri. What happen to that Khabib. Yea, hes a fake af.

I hope he fight Pacman, so he can get ko and get the taste of humble pie.

less money or not, tony fans are bashing khabib/conor for allegedly pursuing money fights. while their boy turns down fights for 5k money difference and hes not even a champion yet. can you imagine if he was achampion?
rofl Khabib fans doing damage control.

Keep moving goal posts while your hero ducks the real LW champ, Tony Ferguson.

How do you know this, you are just assuming because of Conor and Khabib. Do you have any source how much money the ufc is offering him for the Max fight. If you do, ill stfu. Khabib was the one that said I don't care about money, it's all legacy. He was the one willing to pay for Tony purse when they fought ri. What happen to that Khabib. Yea, hes a fake af.

I hope he fight Pacman, so he can get ko and get the taste of humble pie.
i know he turned the MJ for a very small amount of money at best 250k at worse 100k. imagine if he was fighting for millions LOL. he would become worse than conor.

rofl Khabib fans doing damage control.

Keep moving goal posts while your hero ducks the real LW champ, Tony Ferguson.
you really believe tony ferguson can beat khabib? LOL there is no damage control. sitting out for tony = not fighting khabib for atleast another year. LOL, your guy gets knockeddown every fight. you know why he turned down max? because hes gonna get knocked down and max isnt gonna gas out. he knew hes losing the fight so he sat out.

khabib has lost 1 rounds in his ufc career. hes undefeated, dominant, 0 knockdowns, 0 cuts. tony is a guy that suffers to win has 3 losses and gets knocked down every single fight. what indications do you logically see that would suggest tony has what it takes to beat khabib.

khabib finishes tony inside 4.

MMA math?

Micheal Johnson couldn't finish one arm Tony but send Pea head to another dimension when they fought...
MJ beat him in all 3 rounds that is more impressive than a flash finish from a lucky punch (like Serra vs GSP or Randleman vs Cro Cop.)

Give the man his shot. Not fan of the man but definately fan of his fights.

Last edited:
Give the man his shot. Not can of the man but definately fan of his fights.
agreed but his fans got to understand its not up to khabib. if the ufc wants him to fight for a belt he will fight for a belt if they want to end his career they burry him. its that simple and everyone is claiming that khabib is the reason. GSP/khabib couldnt get the ufc to book a fight between them if though both of them want it and gsp is the goat.

Khabib turned down Kevin Lee and Jose Aldo
Stop making shit up
He has turned down fights.
Ez to call out the number 1 contender when he wasnt even fucking ranked. Show me a bout agreement khabib turned down to fight kevin lee. U fucking muppet

Tony knows his worth but he's just gonna get fucked over unfortunately

Tony knows his worth but he's just gonna get fucked over unfortunately
which means he doesnt know his worth. you cant know your worth and get fked over. he over valued himself and now hes paying for it. it is the opposite of knowing his worth.

which means he doesnt know his worth. you cant know your worth and get fked over. he over valued himself and now hes paying for it. it is the opposite of knowing his worth.
I see your point

Ez to call out the number 1 contender when he wasnt even fucking ranked. Show me a bout agreement khabib turned down to fight kevin lee. U fucking muppet
He refused negotiations, that’s why there’s no agreement. A bout agreement is only sent of both parties want to talk, Team Khabib didn’t.
You admit he outright ducked Aldo

He refused negotiations, that’s why there’s no agreement. A bout agreement is only sent of both parties want to talk, Team Khabib didn’t.
So what you are saying is u have literally zero proof and talking out your ass u call a mouth as always.
Idc if khabib turned down aldo fight, he has like 20 fucking pounds on aldo. It wouldnt even be a contest

he didnt duck aldo. he said aldo was small and he wanted tony ferguson. if he fought aldo you would say he ducked tony. hes currently being called out by the entire lightweight division, some FWs and some welterweight. there is no fighting them all. kevin lee was calling khabib out before he was ever ranked. LOL, you want him to fight unranked opponents to please you?? damn youre thick.

So what you are saying is u have literally zero proof and talking out your ass u call a mouth as always.
Idc if khabib turned down aldo fight, he has like 20 fucking pounds on aldo. It wouldnt even be a contest
Ever heard of Frankie Edgar. ALDO would be a solid lightweight as he weighs 170
It would be a fight that Khabib likely loses

this is his coach. "He said, ‘No, I don’t want to fight with Aldo, I want to fight with Tony Ferguson. He deserves the title shot against me and that’s who I want.’

Barboza is a bigger verison of aldo and khabib dispatched him easily. Aldo never fought at lw because he knows he will get his shit pushed in. Simple as dat

"He said, ‘No, I don’t want to fight with Aldo, I want to fight with Tony Ferguson. He deserves the title shot against me and that’s who I want.’
yes yes aldo that gasses out striking in two rounds beat khabib. LOL, youre out of your mind son. khabib whooped Conor. Conor owned the entire FW division. nuff said. khabib is conors daddy which is bigger achiev than being aldos daddy.

Back